Feb 27, 2013 - 10:15 AM - by STdan
Welcome to FiestaST.org, the premier Ford Fiesta ST Forum for Ford Fiesta ST Owners and Enthusiasts. Built for ST owners by ST owners. We aim to be a friendly, educational community dedicated to everything about the 2014+ Ford Fiesta ST. To take full advantage of the site, we ask that you please Register - It's quick and free! You can take advantage of some of our most popular features on the site which are linked below:
- Fiesta ST News - Fiesta ST News, Articles, Reviews, Aftermarket News, and Site Updates
- Introduction & Site Help - New to the site? Need site assistance? Be sure to check in here!
- Fiesta ST General Discussion - This section contains all general discussions on the new Ford Fiesta ST.
- Fiesta Purchasing - Have questions about purchasing a Fiesta ST? This section contains Pricing, Dealer Feedback, Latest Incentives, and Release Information
- Fiesta ST Garage - All Fiesta Performance, Maintenance, Electronics, Wheels and more can be found here.
- Fiesta World Forums - Global Fiesta ST Section
- Fiesta ST Reginal Forums - Fiesta ST Regional (US) Section
Apr 17, 2014 - 2:30 PM - by wicked
Here it is folks! The April 2014 Fiesta ST of the Month contest starts now!
This month's theme will be focused on suspension and wheels! If your car is lowered and has aftermarket wheels, this contest is for you! (no stock cars please)
We welcome everyone including vendors to participate, however we will not pick the same winner within a 3 month period.
The contest will close in one week (Thursday, April 24), and finalists will be chosen by staff and you guys will vote for the winner. Rules for entry are below:
- The photo must be attached to a post in this thread
- Only one picture will be allowed, so make it your best! (do not submit multiple photos or you will be disqualified)
- You must be the owner of the Fiesta ST.
The winner will receive a $50 Amazon gift card from FiestaST.org and be featured on the front page!
Looking forward to your entries!
DEARBORN, Mich., April 8, 2014 – The 2014 Ford Fiesta ST will need a bigger trophy room.
The hot hatch has earned 22 awards since going on sale last year, most recently being named a 2014 Automobile Magazine All-Star (www.automobilemag.com/2014allstars).
“High-technology hot rods like Fiesta ST have helped make fast driving possible for buyers of small cars – even those with modest budgets,” said Jean Jennings, editor-in-chief, Automobile Magazine. “It’s a bullet on the road, with a turbocharged four-cylinder engine that sounds like a mini-Ferrari when flogged, supportive Recaro seats and clean shift action. Designed and engineered collaboratively by Ford’s U.S. and European operations, Fiesta ST is a testament to the success of the One Ford global vehicle development philosophy.”
Amy Marentic, Ford marketing manager, global small and medium cars, said there’s really nothing else on the market quite like Fiesta ST. “It’s fun to drive, full of high-tech features and packaged at an affordable price,” she said. “It’s no wonder Fiesta ST is not only winning awards, but that the honors range in scope from performance to value and everything in between.”
Fiesta ST is the most-awarded performance subcompact Ford has ever made. The car has earned these awards:
... [Read More]
- Automobile Magazine, 2014 All-Star
- Top Gear (U.K.), Car of the Year
- Echappement (France), Sports Car of the Year
- Auto Express (U.K.), Best Hot Hatch
- Scottish Car of the Year, Best Hot Hatch
- Car (Spain), Top 11 Sports Cars
- Sunday Times (U.K.), No. 1 Hot Hatch
- Autocar (U.K.), Best Value Driver’s Car
- Car and Driver, 10 Best
- Gear Patrol, GP100 Top Gear
- Popular Mechanics, 2014 Automotive Excellence Award for Handling
- Esquire Magazine, Small Car of the Year
- Culture Map – Houston, Hot Compact of the Year
- Autobytel, 2014 Compact
Mar 28, 2014 - 1:49 PM - by wicked
We had another amazing turnout this month with so many good entries but coming in 1st place in a very very tight race is Colin1337! Congratulations!
Thanks to everyone who took the time and submitted a photo. We'll do this again in a couple of weeks so stay tuned!
2014 Ford EcoBoost Challenge Rolls into 12 U.S. Cities Starting in April for Consumer Drives of Hottest Ford Products
· 2014 Ford EcoBoost® Challenge gives consumers across America a fun and free opportunity to drive the hottest new Ford products
· This year’s EcoBoost Challenge includes a host of vehicles from Ford’s fuel-efficient EcoBoost-powered lineup – the hot Focus ST and Fiesta ST models; closed-course competitor drives feature Escape, Fusion and F-150
· Most locations to provide sneak peek at highly anticipated Ford models, including the all-new F-150 and Mustang, and new EcoBoost-powered Ford Expedition. Interested consumers can sign up at ecoboostdrive.com
DEARBORN, Mich., March 27, 2014 – Ford Motor Company is giving fans, and potential customers, in 12 cities across America a chance to get behind the wheel of its latest products with its second EcoBoost® Challenge consumer drive tour.
Kicking off April 12 in Phoenix, the EcoBoost Challenge gets consumers behind the wheel of some of Ford’s most popular vehicles on three exciting closed-course tracks, including back-to-back drives with competitor vehicles. More than 28,000 people took part in last year’s EcoBoost Challenge for a fun and free chance to test drive Ford’s hottest new cars, truck and utility vehicles.
At most events, participants will get an early look at some of Ford’s most anticipated new models, including Mustang, F-150, Transit Connect Wagon and EcoBoost-powered Expedition.
At this year’s event, EcoBoost Challenge participants can compete against the clock in a Fiesta ST, and thrill to hot laps with a professional driver in the Focus ST – letting them see for themselves what all the glowing reviews are... [Read More]
» Search tags for this page
2014 fiesta st,
2014 ford fiesta st,
fiesta st forum,
fiesta st forums,
ford fiesta st,
ford fiesta st forum,
ford fiesta st forums
Click on a term to search for related topics.
» News Archive
Top Poster: rodmoe
Welcome to our newest member, Wobb
» Site Navigation
» Top Posters
» Status Updates
Apr 17 2014 04:42 PM
Apr 17 2014 12:28 PM
: excited to get my FMIC!
Apr 16 2014 05:57 PM
: Go Home ST your drunk
Apr 07 2014 12:50 PM
: thankful to get on the track this weekend!
Apr 02 2014 02:57 PM
: Hating Rock Chips
Mar 30 2014 03:00 PM
» Today's Birthdays
» Google Plus
21 members and 177 guests
Most users ever online was 791, 04-14-2014 at 07:07 PM.