Feb 27, 2013 - 11:15 AM - by STdan
Welcome to FiestaST.org, the premier Ford Fiesta ST Forum for Ford Fiesta ST Owners and Enthusiasts. Built for ST owners by ST owners. We aim to be a friendly, educational community dedicated to everything about the 2014+ Ford Fiesta ST. To take full advantage of the site, we ask that you please Register - It's quick and free! You can take advantage of some of our most popular features on the site which are linked below:
- Fiesta ST News - Fiesta ST News, Articles, Reviews, Aftermarket News, and Site Updates
- Introduction & Site Help - New to the site? Need site assistance? Be sure to check in here!
- Fiesta ST General Discussion - This section contains all general discussions on the new Ford Fiesta ST.
- Fiesta Purchasing - Have questions about purchasing a Fiesta ST? This section contains Pricing, Dealer Feedback, Latest Incentives, and Release Information
- Fiesta ST Garage - All Fiesta Performance, Maintenance, Electronics, Wheels and more can be found here.
- Fiesta World Forums - Global Fiesta ST Section
- Fiesta ST Reginal Forums - Fiesta ST Regional (US) Section
Feb 28, 2014 - 3:19 PM - by wicked
This months winner is none other than john1211. Congratulations!
Thanks to everyone who participated and submitted a photo. Stay tuned for next months contest that should be posted around the 15th!
Feb 26, 2014 - 6:13 AM - by STdan
Ken Block, Alex Gelsomino and the Hoonigan Racing Division came into the 2014 100 Acre Wood rally in Salem MO having won the race in 6 out of the last 7 years so the #43 Monster Energy Fiesta ST was arguably the favorite to win the second stop on the 2014 Rally America schedule. I say arguably because Block was facing the 2013 Rally America championship team of David Higgins and Craig Drew in their Subaru Rally Team USA Subaru WRX STI. Block and Higgins went head to head last year, creating a great race to the championship in the final race of the season with Higgins walking away with the title when Block crashed. -
Continue Reading at TorqueNews.com
Feb 25, 2014 - 2:01 PM - by wicked
We had some real good entries this month but we had to narrow it down to 3. So please vote for your favorite entry!
Thanks again to everyone who participated. If your entry didn't get selected this time, no worries. You have next month to try again!
The February 2014 Fiesta ST of the Month contest starts now folks! This month, we'd like to see Fiesta ST backside shots only! Photos of your Focus ST can be either angled like the photo above or straight ass shot. We don't want to see headlights! Photos not showing the backside will be disqualified.
We welcome everyone including vendors to participate, however we will not pick the same winner within a 3 month period.
The contest will close in 10 days (Monday, Feb. 24), and finalists will be chosen by staff and you guys will vote for the winner. Rules for entry are below:
- The photo must be attached to a post in this thread
- Only one picture will be allowed (rear end shots), so make it your best! (do not submit multiple photos)
- You must be the owner of the ST.
The winner will receive a $50 Amazon gift card from FiestaST.org and be featured on the front page!
Looking forward to seeing your entries!
» Search tags for this page
2014 fiesta st,
fiesta st forum,
fiesta st forums,
ford fiesta st,
ford fiesta st forum,
ford fiesta st forums,
ford fiesta st performance parts
Click on a term to search for related topics.
» News Archive
Top Poster: Pelotonracer2
» Site Navigation
» Top Posters
» Status Updates
: SToked for racing season
Mar 06 2014 07:03 AM
: saving for parts...
Mar 04 2014 07:40 AM
: a dragon slayer and auto-x'r
Mar 03 2014 08:49 PM
: not understanding boost leaks
Mar 01 2014 09:17 PM
: Waiting and waiting
Mar 01 2014 08:17 AM
: waiting for better weather
Feb 28 2014 02:13 AM
: ST ftw!
Feb 26 2014 10:38 PM
» Today's Birthdays
» Google Plus
30 members and 159 guests
Most users ever online was 312, 12-19-2013 at 11:46 AM.