Oz what have you done to your FiST lately - Page 19
Close
Login to Your Account
Ford Fiesta ST Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Oz what have you done to your FiST lately

This is a discussion on Oz what have you done to your FiST lately within the Fiesta ST Australia forums, part of the Fiesta ST World Forums category; Originally Posted by FFST Got in the car after dark at work last night, didn't see this until this morning . Some Westie deadshit has ...

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Oz what have you done to your FiST lately

This user has no status.

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FFST View Post
    Got in the car after dark at work last night, didn't see this until this morning . Some Westie deadshit has scraped my rear bumper attempting to reverse park, of course, not left a note to exchange details. Don't worry to the loser who did it. I will cover your costs and fix your mistake.
    Pro Tip: If you do something like this, be big enough to own up to it and fix the other persons car. You can't own anything nice these days.
    I feel your pain becuase I had the same thing happen a few weeks ago in Newcastle. The damage on yours looks worse but mine is hidden a little because the scratches show black plastic against the black paint.

No note of course so I will pay for the repairs myself.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

is ripping skids for kids

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Installed some go fast bits. x-47 hybrid turbo, R-Sport pro stage 3 fmic, R-Sport large bore exhaust manifold, R-sport large bore crossover pipe. Mishimoto cold side intercooler pipe. AEM water meth kit (still need to wire it in). Power went from 130kw atw to 189kw atw.
    Also installed some xyz coilovers and replaced the front brake pad and rotors as the rotors had a big lip on them and were warped.
    Oz what have you done to your FiST lately-fmic.jpg
    Oz what have you done to your FiST lately-mani.jpg
    Oz what have you done to your FiST lately-parts.jpg
    Oz what have you done to your FiST lately-turbo-setup.jpgOz what have you done to your FiST lately-cold-pipe.jpg
    Last edited by mattpwr; 05-15-2017 at 07:01 PM.

OTG
    This user has no status.

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OTG View Post
    I finally got my Mishimoto J-Line intercooler and Velosatech bigmouth installed.

Definitely noticed an improvement.

However, also definitely noticed a difference in handling with the much heavier intercooler on the nose. Anyone have any experience with what adjustments I could make to minimize this effect?
    Got a wheel alignment done yesterday, feels as back to normal as I can tell... The car was probably already in need of an alignment and the extra weight probably just made that need much more noticeable.

Very happy with this intercooler.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FiestaST.org
    Advertisements

OTG
    This user has no status.

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mattpwr View Post
    Installed some go fast bits. x-47 hybrid turbo, R-Sport pro stage 3 fmic, R-Sport large bore exhaust manifold, R-sport large bore crossover pipe. Mishimoto cold side intercooler pipe. AEM water meth kit (still need to wire it in). Power went from 130kw atw to 189kw atw.
    Also installed some xyz coilovers and replaced the front brake pad and rotors as the rotors had a big lip on them and were warped.
    [iurl="http://www.fiestast.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=11873&d=1494896258"]Oz what have you done to your FiST lately-fmic.jpg[/iurl]
    [iurl="http://www.fiestast.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=11881&d=1494896310"]Oz what have you done to your FiST lately-mani.jpg[/iurl]
    [iurl="http://www.fiestast.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=11889&d=1494896381"]Oz what have you done to your FiST lately-parts.jpg[/iurl]
    [iurl="http://www.fiestast.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=11897&d=1494896418"]Oz what have you done to your FiST lately-turbo-setup.jpg[/iurl][iurl="http://www.fiestast.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=11905&d=1494896461"]Oz what have you done to your FiST lately-cold-pipe.jpg[/iurl]
    Wow. Beast.

This user has no status.

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Looking awesome! How's the power delivery compared to the stock turbo? Would love to hear what your impressions are of the X-47 in the long run.

is ripping skids for kids

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The power delivery hits hard at around 3000 rpm and pulls to around 6500 where it starts to taper off to a 7200 rev limit breaks traction in 1st and all through second if I just romp on it. have had it on the car for around 6 weeks and so far no issues other than alot of heat. Will need to get some hood vents to try and let the heat escape the engine bay. I have the manifold and exhaust housing of the turbo ceramic coated and that helped a little bit

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Sponsored Links