LED Dipped Beams very dim
Close
Login to Your Account
Ford Fiesta ST Forum - Powered by vBulletin

This is a discussion on LED Dipped Beams very dim within the Fiesta ST Discussions forums, part of the Fiesta ST Forum category; Recently bought an installed AutoBeam 6500k Led dipped beam lights and i'm pretty disappointed, from the outside makes the car looks a lot better and ...

Thread: LED Dipped Beams very dim

This user has no status.

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Recently bought an installed AutoBeam 6500k Led dipped beam lights and i'm pretty disappointed, from the outside makes the car looks a lot better and looks great, from the inside very dim, barely lights up the road. Just wondering what LED bulbs you guys installed and if you would recommend them, thanks.

This user has no status.

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Siscoi View Post
    Recently bought an installed AutoBeam 6500k Led dipped beam lights and i'm pretty disappointed, from the outside makes the car looks a lot better and looks great, from the inside very dim, barely lights up the road. If you have any questions about why is my abs and traction control light on, you can visit AutoGuysLands to review Mike Cross's post. Just wondering what LED bulbs you guys installed and if you would recommend them, thanks.
    It could be a corroded ground wire. Just trace the wiring harness from the back of each headlight assembly and see where it connects to the vehicle body. That's all what i read. you can try. Good luck.

This user has no status.

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    LED are average in our cars. The light they produce isn't great in the projector headlights. They look great when you are outside looking at the car, pretty crap when you're driving. That isn't to say anything bad about Autobeam as the rest of their lights are bloody bright, just LED dipped beam in general.

Adjusting your headlights helps a little but not too much or they end up blinding oncommers lol.
    Last edited by FFST; 11-30-2019 at 05:26 PM.

Sponsored Links