Fiesta st transmission issues
Close
Login to Your Account
Ford Fiesta ST Forum - Powered by vBulletin

This is a discussion on Fiesta st transmission issues within the Fiesta ST Discussions forums, part of the Fiesta ST Forum category; Hey guys I'm a new member here and was wondering if anyone has had the same issue I have had with my FiST , at ...

Thread: Fiesta st transmission issues

This user has no status.

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey guys I'm a new member here and was wondering if anyone has had the same issue I have had with my FiST , at 26,000miles my transmission case cracked and leaked all the trans fluid out. Have know clue how it happened or when , just noticed it on my friends driveway. The oil had metallic shavings in it obviously from the gears having no oil lubricanting them, took it to Ford and they replaced it no problem. Now just 4,000 miles later same shit happened to the new trans ?.i brought my car in AGAIN and they said the case is cracked. Right now I waiting on them to figure out wether they're gonna cover it or not, but so far they aren't really reassuring me that it's going to be covered so I'm pretty nervous. Car has 30,600 miles on it and is basically stock. NTM my car has 60k powertrain warranty , 2year transmission warranty , and also I purchased a lifetime powertrain warranty from my dealer. So you would think that they would replace it no problem at all, but....... I'm just sitting here with me thumb in my ass waiting for the dealership to fuck me. But who knows what they're going to say, but at this moment I am very anxious and nervous. What ever happened to "Built FORD tough"? Now it's more along the lines of F.OUND O.N R.OAD D.EAD . My FISt is a damn lemon ? ? ?

This user has no status.

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello, I just had a cracked transmission case on my 2016 FiST with 67k miles (I am the 2nd owner and put half the mileage on the car in 14 months mostly highway driving. Starting to think these cases are faulty, or at best made poorly. If there are any more of you out there with this problem please let me know!

This user has no status.

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elguero1006 View Post
    Hello, I just had a cracked transmission case on my 2016 FiST with 67k miles (I am the 2nd owner and put half the mileage on the car in 14 months mostly highway driving. Starting to think these cases are faulty, or at best made poorly. Visit Autoguysland to review the best car diagnostic tool that you may concern. If there are any more of you out there with this problem please let me know!
    Not sure if it helps you or not but just give you as reference about this issue.
    Transmission Fluid Leak: Causes & DIY | Transmission Repair Guy

Sponsored Links