The Ingot Silver Fiesta ST thread! - Page 2
Close
Login to Your Account
Ford Fiesta ST Forum - Powered by vBulletin

The Ingot Silver Fiesta ST thread!

This is a discussion on The Ingot Silver Fiesta ST thread! within the Fiesta ST Photos/Videos forums, part of the Fiesta ST Forum category; Originally Posted by Colin1337 Looks good man. I see youve got that "fish bowl" look going on haha. Window tint is high on my priority ...

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: The Ingot Silver Fiesta ST thread!

is just past 10k miles

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin1337 View Post
    Looks good man. I see youve got that "fish bowl" look going on haha. Window tint is high on my priority list
    Yeah, I have the tint on my mk2 jetta gli. I'll get tint eventually.

is It's not Gameover, it's
    Raceover

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Very nice, we dont get the silver here in SA.

Super Moderator
    is waiting for COBB to release
    more OTS tunes....

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drifter View Post
    Very nice, we dont get the silver here in SA.
    Really? That's odd, do yo guys get some other color we don't get in the states?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

4. Remove Advertisements
    FiestaST.org
    Advertisements

is It's not Gameover, it's
    Raceover

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    We get Frozen White, Panther Black, Molten Orange, Race Red and Spirit Blue.

is Is accumulating more parts.

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotonracer2 View Post
    Hopefully some 17x7.5 wheels and a 42 offset (with 215/40-17 tires) will change it's stance a bit. One of my biggest gripes is the fender gap. Mine just appears to have more than anyone else's that I have seen in pictures. As much as I hate lowering the cars, I'm hoping FRPP will have a spring that lowers the car 1 inch front, .5" rear... I'd be all over that like flies on a terd. LOL
    I used to think like this regarding fender gap, but after having two cars lowered via KW V3 coilovers, I got tired of bump rubbing at the track, over train tracks, etc. Your car is exactly what I've got coming. Mine is scheduled to get the Recaro package and moonroof as well.

is back! ;-)

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by meFiSTo View Post
    I used to think like this regarding fender gap, but after having two cars lowered via KW V3 coilovers, I got tired of bump rubbing at the track, over train tracks, etc. Your car is exactly what I've got coming. Mine is scheduled to get the Recaro package and moonroof as well.
    Yeah, maybe it will settle a bit after a few more miles. I don't know why aftermarket lowering spring companies can't or don't make a spring rate that is close to stock. I guess "stiffer" sells... I absolutely hated the ride in my '11 MS3. I had Corksport lowering springs that lowered the car 1" all around.. initially. After about 20,000 miles though, I think it lowered another 1/4 inch because I couldn't get the camber specs even close to the initial alignment I had, after that. I didn't want to spend $600.00 for front and rear camber kits. The front camber plates required a bunch of fabrication to the strut mount holes (cutting and drilling). I can't do all that because I leased this car. Any modifications I do will be removed at the end of my lease.

is back! ;-)

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh and congrats on the new FiST. You won't be disappointed, I can assure you. I actually joined this site back in August but didn't get mine until November 21st.

is Is accumulating more parts.

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotonracer2 View Post
    Oh and congrats on the new FiST. You won't be disappointed, I can assure you. I actually joined this site back in August but didn't get mine until November 21st.
    Looking forward to really driving the thing when it lands. I'm always very careful during test drives since that car is generally not the one I plan to purchase -- at least usually.
    Last edited by meFiSTo; 12-28-2013 at 05:20 PM.

Super Moderator
    more OTS tunes....

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just washed and my car, and havent posted any pictrues since before I got my windows tinted 2 weeks ago, thought I'd share/revive this thread haha

Also not sure why this forum feels the need to rotate like every other picture but whatever...

The Ingot Silver Fiesta ST thread!-20131231_151902_hdr.jpgThe Ingot Silver Fiesta ST thread!-20131231_151917_hdr.jpgThe Ingot Silver Fiesta ST thread!-20131231_152002_hdr.jpgThe Ingot Silver Fiesta ST thread!-20131231_152029.jpgThe Ingot Silver Fiesta ST thread!-20131231_152042.jpgThe Ingot Silver Fiesta ST thread!-20131231_152106.jpgThe Ingot Silver Fiesta ST thread!-20131231_152118.jpgThe Ingot Silver Fiesta ST thread!-20131231_152147.jpg

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Super Moderator
    more OTS tunes....

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links