Wisconsin - Page 9
Close
Login to Your Account
Ford Fiesta ST Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Wisconsin

This is a discussion on Wisconsin within the Midwest ST Owners forums, part of the Fiesta ST Regional Forums category; Been at the mile for Indyfest, definitely want to do a track day this year & this sounds pretty awesome...

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Wisconsin

is livin the boosted life ;)

Member #
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Been at the mile for Indyfest, definitely want to do a track day this year & this sounds pretty awesome
    Using Tapatalk

This user has no status.

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    For anybody interested, you can save $25 today by using code SAVE25. Details: $150 per event ($125 today with code), 3 20-minute on-track sessions.

Still interested in hearing if it's worth heading to Blackhawk for this. Looks like the Milwaukee Mile is just an oval, so not too interested in that.

Member #
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by himynameisminh View Post
    For anybody interested, you can save $25 today by using code SAVE25. Details: $150 per event ($125 today with code), 3 20-minute on-track sessions.

Still interested in hearing if it's worth heading to Blackhawk for this. Looks like the Milwaukee Mile is just an oval, so not too interested in that.
    http://www.milwaukeetrackdays.com/tracks.html

Depends, the race night is an scca event, so I'm not sure if they are running oval or the road course layout.
    Using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    FiestaST.org
    Advertisements

Super Moderator
    is Driving my FiST back in a bit

Member #
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by himynameisminh View Post
    Has anybody ever driven at Blackhawk in Beloit or Milwaukee Mile? Found out about track nights taking place in the summer and wanted to know if it was worth it.

Events - Track Night in America
    Have done many events at BlackHawk and it is a fun place it may seen tame but it is a good place to learn the car and let it all hang out ..
    Here is a old pic I have of on track fun with a past car we had.. two tons of fun we called it .. lol
    Also check out Madison Sports Car Club for autoX and the Midwest Council for High Speed AutoX at BlackHawk and the Milwaukee Mile

MSCC Linky

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by rodmoe; 04-03-2015 at 02:29 PM.
    LT Berzerker likes this.
    14 Perf Blue ST,Recaro's,COBB AP Tuned By DeadHook Motorsport.(313whp 93 Oct/375whp 93 Oct/Meth) DHM Big FMIC/C.Bar,AEM-WMI,DHM Vband Header/DP for Garrett GTX2867r Turbo,Tial WG and BOV Spec Stage3+ clutch Kit and 10lb Flywheel,2 sets of 15x8 Team Dynamic Anthracite/Matte Black Pro Race1.2 Wheels, Quaife Differential. From PCA-1, Race Air Intake and 3 Inch TBE from 2J-Racing ,Boomba Racing TB/Intake Spacers,Shifter and ALL Bushings,Mountune Short Shift.
    Build Thread

Member #
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Anyone going to boomba this weekend for their dyno day & grill out?
    Using Tapatalk

Super Moderator

Member #
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LT Berzerker View Post
    Anyone going to boomba this weekend for their dyno day & grill out?
    We will be there though not with the FiST

LT Berzerker likes this.
    14 Perf Blue ST,Recaro's,COBB AP Tuned By DeadHook Motorsport.(313whp 93 Oct/375whp 93 Oct/Meth) DHM Big FMIC/C.Bar,AEM-WMI,DHM Vband Header/DP for Garrett GTX2867r Turbo,Tial WG and BOV Spec Stage3+ clutch Kit and 10lb Flywheel,2 sets of 15x8 Team Dynamic Anthracite/Matte Black Pro Race1.2 Wheels, Quaife Differential. From PCA-1, Race Air Intake and 3 Inch TBE from 2J-Racing ,Boomba Racing TB/Intake Spacers,Shifter and ALL Bushings,Mountune Short Shift.
    Build Thread

Member #
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rodmoe View Post
    We will be there though not with the FiST
    What should I be looking and/or avoiding? Didn't you just get a vw? Or am I mistaken?
    Using Tapatalk

Super Moderator

Member #
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LT Berzerker View Post
    What should I be looking and/or avoiding? Didn't you just get a vw? Or am I mistaken?
    Nope you are correct we will be in a Golf R almost the color of my hair lol .

LT Berzerker likes this.
    Build Thread

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Sponsored Links