This is a discussion on *** MARKETPLACE RULES - Read Before Posting *** within the Misc for Sale forums, part of the Fiesta ST Marketplace category; ***Any post found not meeting the minimum requirements and/or marketplace rules will be deleted without notice*** MINIMUM REQUREMENTS 1) Title of the thread must contain ...
***Any post found not meeting the minimum requirements and/or marketplace rules will be deleted without notice***
1) Title of the thread must contain the following: FS: (For Sale), WTB: (Want To Buy) WTT: (Want To Trade), or FREE:
2) In the body of your For Sale or For Trade post, use the format below (copy and paste if it's easier) to list THE BASIC FACTS for each item being sold or traded:
THE BASIC FACTS
A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.):
B. Condition: New In box, Used, Good, Fair, Dented, etc.
C. Price/What you want to trade for:
D. Location of item:
E. Picture of item for sale or for trade MUST CONTAIN (within the same picture) a sheet of paper with the following on it:
- Your User Name
- Today's Date
Can't provide all THE BASIC FACTS? You're not ready to post.
**All new threads must meet the minimum requirements listed above. Threads not meeting these parameters will be deleted.**
1) DO NOT bother registering if it's for the sole purpose of selling things. Take it to eBay or Craigslist. The intent of the Classifieds section is for participating/contributing FocusST.org members to sell and trade items they no longer need or want.
2) Links to your eBay auction, Craigslist ad, or other For Sale/For Trade listing will be deleted. This also means no 'describing' an ebay item or item number, PMing links to bid on eBay or similar sites. Unsolicited PMs to members with links to your eBay or Craigslist will result in a vacation from FiestaST.org.
3) No commercial sales or solicitations allowed. If you would like to sell commercially, contact the site admin to become a Supporting Vendor.
4) Please post in your thread when each item has been SOLD or ask a Moderator to close the thread.
5) "Feeler," "gauging interest," "testing water," or "possibly for sale" type threads will be deleted. Either you're selling the item or you're not. If you're not sure, you do not need to post in the Classifieds.
6) Please keep any discussions (i.e. posts) on topic/relevant to the item(s) for sale or trade. Have a comment? PM the seller.
7) DO NOT thread jack. If you don't like the price, then PM the seller and work out a more reasonable price. If you're not interested in the item, then don't post in the thread.
8) ALL NEW THREADS made after rules were posted on 05/14/2014 are required to meet marketplace posting requirements. Threads that were started before that time will be left as-is.
***Any post found not meeting the minimum requirements and/or marketplace rules will be deleted without notice***DISCLAIMERAll transactions are the responsibilities of the parties involved. FiestaST.org is not responsible or liable for any marketplace transactions. Please use sound judgment when you make a purchasing and payment decision.