Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello aLL,
i'm a new member and happy to be here. i am set on getting Fiesta ST.!. i currently own a '03 c320 which i will be selling private party, but i am unsure if i should wait till 2015 models arrive in august because this will be the 1st car i purchase new and i am an 'apple' enthusiast and supposedly 2015 models will have apple 'car play.' should i wait.?.

my '14 fiesta st build..
+fiesta st - tuxedo black
+recaro package - molten orange
+premium wheel package
=What would be a good price on this configuration.?.

TIA.!.FiesTaSTftw.!.

·
Registered
186 Posts
it never hurts to wait for the 2nd year of a new car. so far I really enjoy my 2014 ST. but since 15 are around the corner just build what you want and order it. I got my 14 due to getting a good deal on it.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I'm going to the dealer to hopefully finalize my 2014 deal today. I think it's personal choice. Just remember, end year '14 like now have great incentives (like $750 + 0% for 60mo)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
587 Posts
I am pretty sure that Apple Car Play was NOT mentioned. One guy here ordered his and the only thing different he said was under mirror parking lamps, power folding mirrors, and some other weight increasing bs feature.

Even so, meh.

·
Registered
371 Posts
With the money saved on the incentives, those options could potentially be had aftermarket for less too

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
587 Posts
If they do change the system, it will have everyone in 2014 up in arms. Especially since a service bulletin exists for how "incredibly amazing" the system understands you.

·
Registered
728 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts