Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

I am new to the group here and wanted to post some photos of my new 2014 Ford Fiesta ST (Performance Blue) that I took delivery of on Thursday, Oct. 17, 2013. The car looks and drives great. Since I am located in Aurora, Colorado, I replaced the summer tires (Bridgestone Potenza RE050 tires 205/40R17) that came on the Fiesta with Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 (205/40R17) all-season tires.

I will likely sell the original tires that came on the car which are in perfect shape with only 99 miles on them. I am looking to get $400 / OBO for the set of 4 which is about half of retail.

After having the Fiesta ST for one month I can say it is truly a pleasure to drive. It is my daily commuter car (15 miles each way) to work and replaces a 2007 Toyota Yaris hatchback which was a great commuter car, however not really too fun too drive with only 106 HP. The only options that I have on my Fiesta are the moonroof/sunroof and the navigation system.

Gord

Attachments

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Congrats..Enjoy! Im also selling my BP 50's but my highest offer is $150...Ill just throw them in storage for next summer and put $800 into use.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Looking good. If I lived closer I'd buy those tires from you. I need another set for my new wheels *IF* I decide to stay with 17x7s...

·
Registered
152 Posts
Nice. I wanted performance blue. I really wish I had held out.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Looks awesome! I got mine in the same spec as yours. Was a bit unsure of getting the standard rims since all the PB STs ive seen come with the wheel package and looks great, but if anything I like the standard rims even more.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Took my lil' FiST out for a fun drive seeing how the weather was pretty nice out here in SoCal. My cheeks are a bit sore from smiling so much.

Anyone in SoCal looking for a fun drive, De Luz Rd from I15 in Temcula to FallBrook will put a smile on your face.
Motorcycle Roads (CA): De Luz Road

1 - 8 of 8 Posts