Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
greetings! i'm Ed, 31, from Middletown, NY (I know there's a couple of other FiST owners around here, or at least one!)
I just traded in my 2012 civic SI sedan. Prior to that I had a 2011 WRX hatchback. I won't get into the merits of each (and the pitfalls) but needless to say, I'm glad I'm in the FiST now. I was looking at a FoST, a friend from my civic and wrx days (and fellow FiST owner on here) recommended I drive the FiST before I buy the FoST. He was 100% correct. I change vehicles frequently because I just haven't been able to find that "perfect" vehicle for myself (too loud but fast enough, too rough, not enough space, cheap interior, etc), until I drove this vehicle. I have a feeling I'm going to have this car for a long time!!
I've been a car nut since I was a little kid, always naming cars on road trips from long distances, or their headlight/taillights at night.
previous vehicle list (going back to when I was 16 with my permit)

-1982 corvette (my dad's, but it was technically my first car, I drove it all the time as my daily driver)
-1997 dodge stratus (dad picked this up cheap as my "first" car that was in my name. thing was a POS)
-1998 jeep grand cherokee laredo (purchased 2001 with 32k miles when I was 18 by my grandfather as a graduation gift, sold by my dad to a friend of his a year later. i was very :mad: )
-1998 accord EXL v6 sedan (my mom's vehicle, given to me to drive when she got her new jeep in 2002 after dad sold mine)
-2005 mazda6 hatch 5speed V6 (purchased new as penance for dad selling my jeep!! LOVED this car. relatively quick for the time, comfortable, spacious, only issue was the gas mileage was TERRIBLE and the head gasket was going at about 60k)
-2010 civic si coupe (bought new in 2010, did IHE and a full 3.15" CTE blower on it. drove it a year. it was cramped, tiny, but fast. i needed bigger)
-2011 WRX (got a great deal on this hatch for 23k OTD. but i went with the base model bc, well, it was the cheapest. mistake there. chinsy interior, loud, rough ride, but FAAAAAAAAAST)
-2012 civic si sedan (traded the WRX in for 22,500 a year and a half after i got it for 23k new... so i barely lost a dime. SI was a mistake though. quick, handled nicely, good fuel econ, but uncomfortable ride, SH*T interior quality and seats, and horrible space for the trunk/passthrough, then honda decided to remake it in 2013, then again in 2014, which just annoyed me)

enter the FiST.
got a great trade in for my honda. couldn't be happier with this baby a week after i've gotten it (well 5 days).
here are some pics (it has 15% tint all the way around and a strip on the windshield already, and i just ripped the fiesta badge off, but it's still on in photos)

Car Car seat cover Vehicle Car seat Mode of transport

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Vehicle audio Center console

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Steering wheel

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Alloy wheel

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hatchback Motor vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive lighting Alloy wheel

Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Hood

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Ford Hatchback

· Registered
2,234 Posts
Welcome and congrats

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.