Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Im new to the forum and I am in the market for an FiST, went and test drove and priced out a base model (White) MSRP is $21740. Salesmen just started off going over payment options with that number, I told him I wanted my payments lower prior to leaving the dealership. He had to do a credit check and what not and plans to get back to me on monday with some financing options. I feel like I can get them to come down a little bit on the base price, but not quite sure. Wanted to hear what people opinions/experiences were on getting one below msrp, and maybe a price that I should be aiming for.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Got a FiST recently from the NC dealer that I work at (so I cant say ALL the details) so I'll tell you what it was without a Ford-Plan on the car. Around the same base price as the one you looked at, $1750 rebate. It actually came out about $30/month less than getting a 2014 model. I really don't believe they have that much built into the price but I think they may budge a little depending on if you're trading your current car or just buying.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Don't ever shop by monthly payments... They'd be glad to lower your monthly payments by extending your loan (which is why they wanted a credit check for financing options) or by telling you to put money down. Get financing at a credit union and deal only with your final out the door price.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Don't ever shop by monthly payments... They'd be glad to lower your monthly payments by extending your loan (which is why they wanted a credit check for financing options) or by telling you to put money down. Get financing at a credit union and deal only with your final out the door price.
+1 I worked it out with the NC State Employees Credit Union. Thats what got the payment down. The dealer was only considering 2014's until I looked into 2015's and financing straight through my credit union. Just look at ALL your options before you let them pull the trigger for you.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Untitled.jpg This is about right according to what I saw

·
Registered
678 Posts
TrueCar is a good resource to see what dealers will sell the car for, including rebates and such.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I spoke with a dealer in NY and their best deal was MSRP less the $1000 rebate. Hardly an attractive offer.
I had never done TruCar before and I was a little unclear how it all worked but they showed $2300 off MSRP (I believe) but
I was unclear if that factored in the current $1000 incentive, which I assume it did.
Maybe some snow on the ground and December will make some deals materialize.
Quite frankly, I'm ok with any deal (sort of) if it's a decent deal, if that makes any sense.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I just did the TruCar thing (I never completed it yesterday) and they are saying $2288-2760 off MSRP so..... we will see, I guess.

·
Registered
678 Posts
You can download your certificate and it will itemize all the discounts and rebates.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I got my 2015 1 week ago. Ken Grody Ford in Buena Park, CA

MSRP is $21,740 for the base

here's what I paid for the car

and here is my OTD price with 6 year premium warranty and GAP
$21,464.55

·
Registered
678 Posts
Ouch, GAP and the extended warranty. Good price on the car, but they made their money up :)

·
Registered
301 Posts
The only reason I would consider financing through Ford is with 0% APR (which is what I did). Otherwise, what everyone else here said.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts