Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like the 2015 Fiesta ST will get power folding mirrors, flood lights (under the side mirrors) and rear back-up sensors, All things I can do without. It keeps the same power and fuel economy estimates as well so no engine updates for us to be jealous about. :cool:

New Ford Fiesta ST flagship revealed | Auto Express

· Registered
230 Posts
hm that looks like the Euro version. I wonder 2015 changes we'll see in the states if any.

Reactions: Juntech

· Registered
230 Posts
Power folding mirrors, flood lights, but no projectors? For shame...
See my last post, that like was for Euro models that already have projectors. Maybe the USDM ST will have them in 2015...?

· Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
See my last post, that like was for Euro models that already have projectors. Maybe the USDM ST will have them in 2015...?
Yeah it's the Euro version, but I figured since it's a global car the features would carry over, but the projector's didn't for 2014 so I could be wrong.

· Registered
230 Posts
Yeah it's the Euro version, but I figured since it's a global car the features would carry over, but the projector's didn't for 2014 so I could be wrong.
I guess we'll find out. I also didn't realize they didn't have keyless entry on the euro models in 2014.

· Registered
773 Posts
We ordered our 15' FiST a few weeks ago. Nothing at all has changed except for the fact that it was $400 cheaper than the 14' model. I would safely assume we will not be getting ANY of those items.

Reactions: DjDevilCloud

· Registered
728 Posts
Wow this is such BS.
I have a 2013 built model. I have every feature listed in this article on my car apart from the DAB and sat Nav.
They are calling it an ST-3!! WTF?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Reactions: roboBOiTO

· Registered
128 Posts
I don't really care for any of those options. A car like this needs more fun! Color, wheel, interior, mechanical options. Or neat factory graphics. (sounds like a mini) :D

This is the kind of car you drive the snot out of, not worry about reverse parking and lights under the mirrors. Cmon.

· Registered
6 Posts
Anybody heard anything new regarding the 2015 FiST?

The local Ford dealers in Houston are waaaay more interested in F-150s than the little low-volume rockets like the Focus ST and Fiesta ST.

If anyone has news, please post!

· Registered
39 Posts

The local Ford dealers in Houston are waaaay more interested in F-150s than the little low-volume rockets like the Focus ST and Fiesta ST.

There's nothing new to report. It's the same as the 2014 model aside from a new option I see available called the "over the top racing stripe".

· Registered
773 Posts

We get ours in 2 weeks. It is ALMOST here...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.