Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I looked a little but didn’t see an answer. Has anyone found an upgrade(s) that help or prevent their Fiesta St from overheating? What did you do, or can you post the thread that has a possible solution, please? Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
I also have a 2016 and would overheat if I wanted to do some track days and spirited driving. From factory the radiator and intercooler are just plain garbage so I would recommend to upgrade those first. I did a tone of supporting mods for it to be able to withstand track abuse. I went with mountune radiator, 180° thermostat, whoosh v3 intercooler. Once you have those you'll never have to worry about overheating ever again. But main ones being the intercooler and radiator.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I also have a 2016 and would overheat if I wanted to do some track days and spirited driving. From factory the radiator and intercooler are just plain garbage so I would recommend to upgrade those first. I did a tone of supporting mods for it to be able to withstand track abuse. I went with mountune radiator, 180° thermostat, whoosh v3 intercooler. Once you have those you'll never have to worry about overheating ever again. But main ones being the intercooler and radiator.
Radiator (Mountune for me) and a thermostat (motorcraft 180) and even with a hybrid turbo, no issues since the upgrade.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts