Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some feedback on their RMM insert. Is it hard to instal? I'd rather spend less money if it works better or just as good as cobbs. Derlin sounds stiffer then rubber with voids. Just looking for opinions!! Thank guys!

· Registered
488 Posts
2J Racing Rear Motor Mount (RMM) Install Super Short DIY!

Its firm, very firm. I have mine pressed in and ready to use, I switch off between the COBB RMM for daily driving and the 2JR insert for Auto-X and HPDE

The 2JR RMM insert puts down the power very nicely but the increase in NVH is noticeable if you are not used to solid derlin inserts

· Registered
2,234 Posts
I have the 2J insert and really its not all that noticable the car now feels like a street car not a crown vic yes but if I don't sit and think about it I don't notice it .. Its not anywhere near a full on race mount system like I have had in the past where the wheel tingles in your hand and the rear view mirror is usless ;) LOL To me this make Shifting so much firmer and mechanical feeling as well and gives the car a personality that says ST not land barge... I really LIKE it ... and I can use the 100 plus bux I saved for the COBB intake unicorn if it ever shows up with Stage 2 tuning LOL

Reactions: golfguy11800
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.