Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I though today would be a good day to start my "build" thread. I'm starting slow and don't have anything crazy planned.

In the mail today I got...... STICKERS! The white ST inlays are from DBM and of course my FiestaST.org sticker!

More orange!

Really dig the full coverage of the Lloyd Mats.

Debadged.

Reactions: rodmoe

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Progress photos:

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hatchback

Exterior mods: Model debadged, white ST inlays and Perrin super shorty antenna.

Rockin' the winter set up.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Now I want to paint the damn key..... THANKS. :p

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Now I want to paint the damn key..... THANKS. :p
This is what I did.

Ford Key Free Fob Vinyl Decal / DMB Graphics Ltd

I think painting might be a better option though. Since that part comes off the key you could just mask the ford emblem and paint everything including the plastic chrome. That would give you a closer color and perhaps a more ascetically pleasing product in the end. So... thanks for selling me on painting ;).

Reactions: DjDevilCloud

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)

Even more orange! Lloyd Mats.

Now if April could just stop this silly snow business I could vacuum the FiST and throw these baby's in. (Man I wish I had a real garage, power solves all things ;)).

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Nice

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Really nice blurr effect!!!! Was this with a phone or a camera? My Galaxy S5 has this feature but have not used yet.
That was a professional photographer with his camera. Alex is a cool guy he's always at MNs c&c to take pictures. I couldn't get a quick snap like that to turn out that good.

Reactions: DanDiggzFiST

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
New mods: Cobb Stage 1 93oct tune
Boomba Trans. Adapter
Cobb RMM.

Have to say the Cobb RMM made a huge difference, shifts feel so much better. The Boomba short shift is a nice improvement. Most of the reduction is in the throws toward the driver (into second, fourth and sixth). Mine arrived with some machining oil and what looked like rust in the recesses for the screws. I felt like it wasn't that big of a deal for a part that would usually not be visible so I just cleaned and polished those areas. I'm not sure if this was a problem on Boomba's end or the retailer who repackaged/stored it.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just warmed up out here so I got a few more mods done.

Boomba short shifter and a Cobb intake.

The Boomba short shifter combined with the adapter is really short. I'm debating putting the short shift in the middle setting to put me at a 28% reduction vs 40%. I've tried just the adapter and just the short shifter and if I could do it all over again I might just do the short shifter on the maximum reduction setting. It gives you nice tight throws with out increasing the effort a whole lot.

Reactions: STephen
1 - 13 of 13 Posts