Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I requested brochures for the following cars: Taurus, Fusion, Mustang, Focus, Focus ST, and Fiesta, and about three days later they all arrived in the mail. The brochures for the Taurus, Fusion, and Mustang all contained coupons for Private cash and the brochures for the Focus, Focus ST, and Fiesta did not but the coupons contained in the other brochures work on the Focus and Fiesta . The private cash amount was $750 on most cars and $500 on the Focus or Fiesta (no exclusions for the ST versions). If you are buying a Fiesta ST this is an easy way to save $500 in addition to all other discounts and rebates.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not sure if they keep bumping the coupon expiration date but the "Private Cash" coupons I got expire 03/29/2014

·
Registered
15 Posts
Awesome... The dealer ordered ST I just hijacked is getting here next week. I just ordered a mountain of brochures, hope one has the rebate! I'm curious if this can be combined with the college graduate rebate...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Mine got sent to me after I did my financing an ordered my ST from out of state.

The dealership gave me no problems and back dated it to the purchase date. My $500 check came in the mail about a month later. Just in time to use it for my registration.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just got a Fiesta brochure in the mail today and it does have the $500 private cash coupon.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Might not get a 2014 if you wait much longer, 15's build starts in May I think.
I'm not sure if they keep bumping the coupon expiration date but the "Private Cash" coupons I got expire 03/29/2014
I plan to order sometime in March, so should be covered on both points as long as the dealer doesn't require me to take delivery from stock... Thanks for looking out. :)

·
Registered
300 Posts
Does this mean the $750 trade in credit is gone? that's what I used when I bought my ST in January.

·
Registered
153 Posts
This is interesting, When I bought my car three weeks ago. I was going to pay cash. The dealer told me to finance the car with Ford, and pay the loan off after two payments. Thet way they could give me $2000 off the car through Ford. So I got $2750 off the sticker. They also did not charge me for the Sunroof ($750) because I did not want the sunroof, and the car that they had without it I did not want.
Ron

·
Registered
68 Posts
Aww man, my Fiesta should be arriving this coming Monday or Tuesday. I ordered the brochures this past Saturday. Hopefully my awesome sales guy can help me out with this.

·
Registered
556 Posts
The $750 is still available on Ford's site:

I got a $500 cash back option through Ford Credit with 0% financing with my order.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I received $4,000 of incentives on my Fiesta ST. $1,000 trade in assistance, $1,000 financing cash, $1,500 rebate and $500 Private cash offer. The dealer discounted the car $655. I paid $25,500 minus $4,000 incentives and purchased the car for $21,500 + fees. My MSRP was $26,155. The car I wanted was at a different dealer so they did a dealer trade. I wanted all the options, Nav, sunroof, rado gray wheels and Recaros.

Reactions: G-Man

·
Registered
50 Posts
I apologize if this has been answered..... some time has passed since this discussion was timely.
I received the $500 Private Cash email a few minutes ago.
Local dealers are taking $4100 off, for example, a 2014 Focus ST:

http://www.portsmouthkia.net/FLYER/PORTSMOUTH/P04.pdf

My question is, does that number- or other cars advertised with X number of dollars off- include that "Private Cash"? That's kind of a stupid question, I suppose, as they don't know I have it.
Is that kind of a real bonus thing where I can make a deal and then use that, as well?
I know there was a Fiesta ST I was looking at and (I believe) the dealer said it was $1750 off immediately as there was a $1000 Ford rebate and another $750 for financing through Ford Credit plus, I would assume, a dealer discount, as well.
Apparently, I love to talk (type!)...... I guess my question is, is the "Private Cash" above and beyond any and all other offers?
I've never used something like this, though I've bought a bunch of cars over my 49 years!
I appreciate any replies.
Reading the above post (TundraMan) makes me think it is.......

·
Registered
77 Posts
The private cash is on top of everything. Agree on a price and then mention it to make sure you get the money off.

·
Registered
50 Posts
OK- Thanks.
A short answer to what should have been a short question! :)
I read my own post and said "Man, ask the damn question, already!"

1 - 17 of 17 Posts