Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
some youtube vids are awesome. This is my favorite exhaust that I've heard so far.

·
Registered
743 Posts
I believe this is your YouTube video, when the panning shot installed, are those stock hangers? If not, do they come with the exhaust?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,150 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Hey Colin are you running a Milltek DP with stock exhaust? Some are saying it's not compatible with stock cat back.

Tappin on the phone

·
Registered
1,150 Posts

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They're heeere. Cold day to unload a full container, but well worth it! Yes, systems are 2.75" We currently are stocking them in our NY warehouse, but Terry is all setup to sell and install them in our Berkeley, CA location.

Commercial vehicle Vehicle Car

·
Registered
58 Posts
I am indeed. I'm changing that today though.
I can see what they are saying, I do have a decent exhaust leak because the Milltek is so much bigger than the stock flange.

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk

Hmmm. That's not what Milltek says. In a private note question, I got this answer:

MilltekSportUSA said:
The system is flanged where it connects to the down pipe. The flanges are the same size.
I'm a little worried about this issue, although I have had mismatched openings (but matching flange outer diameter and connections) in the past with no apparent issues (at least that I noticed).

Edit: Now that I think of it though, Milltek's response was to a question regarding the stock cat with their catback exhaust, so might not really apply. Just a clarification...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts