Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
1,150 Posts
What is diameter of these systems, is terry griffin selling these at his shop in CA
2.75" I believe.
That's what my DP is

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk

· Registered
374 Posts
Hey Colin are you running a Milltek DP with stock exhaust? Some are saying it's not compatible with stock cat back.

Tappin on the phone

· Registered
1,150 Posts
Hey Colin are you running a Milltek DP with stock exhaust? Some are saying it's not compatible with stock cat back.

Tappin on the phone
I am indeed. I'm changing that today though.
I can see what they are saying, I do have a decent exhaust leak because the Milltek is so much bigger than the stock flange.

· Registered
58 Posts
I am indeed. I'm changing that today though.
I can see what they are saying, I do have a decent exhaust leak because the Milltek is so much bigger than the stock flange.

Hmmm. That's not what Milltek says. In a private note question, I got this answer:

MilltekSportUSA said:
The system is flanged where it connects to the down pipe. The flanges are the same size.
I'm a little worried about this issue, although I have had mismatched openings (but matching flange outer diameter and connections) in the past with no apparent issues (at least that I noticed).

Edit: Now that I think of it though, Milltek's response was to a question regarding the stock cat with their catback exhaust, so might not really apply. Just a clarification...

· Registered
1,150 Posts
The flanges are 100% not the same size. The stock one is much smaller.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.