Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there.as title states are there any Brisbane or se qld St owners keen for a meet and a drive? Maybe over mt nebo Mt glorious road

·
Registered
690 Posts
I drove all last weekend up to the mountains, down to the Gold Coast, to the Sunshine Coast and thru the city and did not see any other FiST's.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Ha they are rare... SKYWLKR I drive over a 1000ks a week and have spotted 2 on the road since their release(both red). Will be in Brissy the end of the month alas my ST will still be floating to Australia. But happy to be a navigator in a FiST drive.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Well guys I picked up my ST yesterday from Maroochydore. Drove home via Palmwoods, Montville, Maleny, Woodford, Mt Mee, Dayboro, Samford and home.
Pissing with rain but still great fun. Makes so much more traction in the wet than my previous car.
Really enjoying the car. Anyone down for a blat up Nebo/Glorious this weekend?

·
Registered
145 Posts
I did a Nebo/Glorious run yesterday. Wow, talk about some serious fun! I love the way the car hunkers down and just grips.
Would be fun to do with some fellow FiSTsers though.
Thinking about a run south next week through the Gold Coast hinterland. Who's down for it?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'd be happy to catch up. Did Mt Glorious and out to Kilcoy on the weekend and happy to do it again haha. Let me know if you are keen again

·
Registered
106 Posts
I'll be keen to meet up with some other owners once I get mine. It's at the dealership now but I'm waiting for some damn money to settle which should have happened this month. Now looking like end of June/early July. Sucks because I know the MO FiST ordered specifically for me is sitting at the dealership waiting. :(

·
Registered
690 Posts
Hey Maximum, sorry to hear about your misfortune with your fortune.

Where in Brisbane are you? Cause there is a MO FiST for sale at a Ford dealer on Northside for 26 grand drive away. Only done 1650km. Mint condition.

·
Registered
3 Posts
What mods have you done to yours? I just ordered my third.
None as yet, going overseas so saving my cash although I could be swayed. Why 3?? 2 I might be able to understand haha. Let me know if you guys are keen to catch up anyway and I will try to keep up haha.

·
Registered
690 Posts
I'll have mine out this weekend if the weather stays perfect like it is. Which part are you in?

·
Registered
690 Posts
Ah. Issitch way. Im on Northside. My FiST just had its 1st birthday the other week. What a hoot!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Hey all
Thinking of doing a run over Nebo/Glorious tomorrow morning nice and early (before the wallopers/traffic are out).
Anyone down for it?

1 - 20 of 130 Posts