Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
May be a little dorky on our cars but mud flaps do their job well. Lookin for some flat style ones like on the subi's. Not molded ones. Any ideas....

·
Registered
244 Posts
Brighton, did you have to drill holes? or could you use any existing? A picture of the inner fender well would be great!

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
I wants the plastic/rubber molded style splash guards. Do you know of the one for the reg fiesta fits?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Brighton, did you have to drill holes? or could you use any existing? A picture of the inner fender well would be great!
I did have to drill holes. The front "screw" was a rivet.I'm sure if you bought some poly spacers and longer bolts it's possible to install without drilling new. But when I was installing it was -15* F outside and I don't have any more motivation. I would rather have a couple of holes then paint chiped off because of all of the salt and sand they use around here. I've owned Rally-armor in the past, they will be the most likely the ones I buy.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Holy salt lick Batman, your car is filthy.

Luckily I have several vehicles to drive and use my work truck for bad weather. I have only put 3000 miles on my car in 4 months. If I had to drive it all the time, some nice rally style flaps would be on my list.

·
Registered
369 Posts
My car looks a lot like his haha. Hatch rear end problems

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks, I just ordered some. I get it that Rally Armor makes a decent product, but I can get a lot more enjoyment out of $200 than buying four pieces of plastic...

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
the key to the rally armor is their bracket system that holds that mat true and straight and the plyable material. mats for the car should be 150 for the kit or 100 for universal, but no molunting bracket with universal, the bracket is the key to a good fit.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts