Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just waiting for the dealership to get the winter tire package to come in and install them before picking up our FiST.

I've been keeping my eyes wide open while on the road for STs the past couple of months. Other than a couple of Focus STs driving in Coquitlam, haven't seen any FiSTs at all.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Same haven't seen any FiST's other than in the dealership, I haven't ordered mine yet :(

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
What's the hold up? ;)

I'm in Coquitlam, I know there should be at least one FiST on the road as when I called Metro Motors to ask if they had one in stock to test, it had just sold. Apparently they didn't have it on the lot for very long.

Also strange that Key West still has theirs. It's been in their showroom for awhile now...

·
Registered
773 Posts
Funny thing is when I test drove the FiST I saw a White one on the other side of the road. I haven't seen one since. At least they are exclusive as of right now.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I'm ordering mine at Brown Bros. on thursday!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Originally was gonna go oxford white as it's relatively low maintenance as in don't have to worry about polishing/waxing as much but I decided on performance blue although my current car is blue as well.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice. I purchased the one designated for the dealership. Not much of a deal happening but pretty stoked about it and didn't feel like waiting for the next wave to come in. If I had the choice, I would've chose the blue as well.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Officially ordered, I'm not sure if they're giving a deal but the math doesn't add up, my car was $26.3 incl tax/doc fees/etc,
But if you build one online it's $26,224 and doc fee is $495 so it should be $26.2 + ($495x1.12)!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's a nice price. But I guess it depends I the package you chose. Ours was fully loaded minus the tire calliper upgrade.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Yeah mine is bare bones as you can get lol but they get me back on the financing part,
I considered the Navi but realized I wouldn't use it enough to justify it.
I'll just whip out the Garmin when I head down to the states the 3 or 4 times a year that I do.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I have still yet to see a Fiesta ST on the road here :(

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Besides mine, I haven't seen one either. A lot of beamers, Mercedes, Audi's, etc.

How do ppl live debt free here in Metro Vancouver? It's crazy!

1 - 20 of 80 Posts