Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

21 - 40 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
@justinsane. When is your car due to arrive? Still haven't seen another st on the road myself.
No update as of yet lol... "Still in queue for scheduling" according to the salesman, no idea what that means

·
Registered
88 Posts
I ordered my PB on 1/02 from Brown Bros and salesman told me it'll be built 3/10, maybe we'll get our cars around the same time!

·
Registered
773 Posts
It's interesting how you ordered yours just under a month after I ordered, yet it's slated to be built a week before.
Pays to give favors ;)

Jk of course...sexual favors for cars/car related items is LOW

·
Registered
88 Posts
Pays to give favors ;)

Jk of course...sexual favors for cars/car related items is LOW
I'd do anything for a FIST... (god that sounds wrong)

Spotted my first Fiesta ST in the wild, this was was in Kits, anyone here?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm more interested in the lack of front plate. Did you notice if it had holes up front and just the plate removed? Or was it clean?

I haven't seen any on the road yet.

As far as local dealer stock all have had front plates upon delivery that I've seen to date. Mine arrived drilled back in Nov.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I'm more interested in the lack of front plate. Did you notice if it had holes up front and just the plate removed? Or was it clean?

I haven't seen any on the road yet.

As far as local dealer stock all have had front plates upon delivery that I've seen to date. Mine arrived drilled back in Nov.
Didn't see if this one had holes drilled but the one I test drove on Saturday at Brown Bros was undrilled

·
Registered
88 Posts
Yup, they have a molten orange one IIRC they brought it in from Kelowna or Alberta. It's a fully loaded model with nav, moonroof, and grey wheels.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Didn't see if this one had holes drilled but the one I test drove on Saturday at Brown Bros was undrilled
Weird.... I wonder how that works. The first batch at the local dealers that I seen arrived drilled. Key West red, brown bro's black, richport Red. And my green. I can't remember If I checked coastal. I put the order n for mine myself and made sure no plate was selected. Disappointed to say the least when mine arrived drilled.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys, the white one justinsane actully posted a picture of is actually mine,thats pretty funny lol... I ve been driving for a couple of months now mostly downtown kits , ordered from richport and it came with the licence plate drilled on the fucking bumper..
So I drilled them out and put white caps on them.. almost unnoticeable, just like it more without the plate in the front..Also took the fiesta sign of the back.. dont know why I guesss I like the ST sign only like the Euro Spec..
Im taking the ST to Banff next weekend so its been an issue trying to find the right winter tire /wheels..but it ll be fuN!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
For the very first time I just spotted another FiST here in Coquitlam. Same race red colour as mine. Couldn't believe my eyes!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Yeah. But I don't believe supply is pretty sparse in the Metro Vancouver. Don't think the price is going to drop anytime soon.

·
Registered
88 Posts
That looks like the one I test drove, its fully loaded with navi+sunroof+grey wheels, its just sticker price and there Arent really any rebates ATM.
Got an ETA for my car... April 25 :(

·
Registered
88 Posts
My car should be here any day now, the dealer and Meagan (Ford Service) said my car was estimated to be here ~April 18 but with this Easter long weekend business I'm not sure exactly when I'll be going in to pick it up. What do you guys reckon will be the time between car getting unloaded at the dealership and me picking it up?
I know it's kinda personal but what gas are other lower mainland FiST owners using?
Thanks!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Continuing to love our ST too! Sure beats driving our big assed mini van. Not many on the road in the Metro Vancouver area still. Not sure if there are any units available on the lots either. Weird if you ask me.

21 - 40 of 80 Posts