Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

61 - 80 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey everyone! I'm driving my performance blue for about a month or so now. Saw a molten orange/red (not sure) this afternoon going westbound on Kingsway. Before that, it was another performance blue and black duo at Thursday meet at Byrne last week.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Ahha, foodtruck are you the one with Brown bros. plate frame and fiesta debadged?

Btw did you wave at a white Genesis Coupe in Richmond today? my friend asked me if it was me who waved lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
Saw my first local FiST today aside from mine. Red (maybe Orange) 64th Scott Road area. Looks like someone either just bought it, or has a guest with one.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ahha, foodtruck are you the one with Brown bros. plate frame and fiesta debadged?

Btw did you wave at a white Genesis Coupe in Richmond today? my friend asked me if it was me who waved lol
Hah, I do have Brown Bros. plates, but I think all badges are intact... At least I didn't take any off myself! Negative about the Genesis Coupe, must've been someone else.

·
Registered
88 Posts
The one I saw at market crossing had an N sign, anyone here?

Screenshot_2014-09-22-10-51-40.jpg

·
Registered
88 Posts

I was wondering where the Fiesta badge is on the right, it looks cleaner without it though

·
Registered
5 Posts
Saw another Red/Orange one on Marine drive yesterday. Passed by me going the opposite direction and I noticed it at the last second.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Saw my first local FiST today aside from mine. Red (maybe Orange) 64th Scott Road area. Looks like someone either just bought it, or has a guest with one.
Could have been me, I have owned mine since November last year.

I am in Surrey / Delta a lot as I live in Langley and come to the Surrey area to work.

Steve

·
Registered
88 Posts
Spotted lady driven blue Fiesta ST in Richmond. didn't have the Fiesta badge either, only ST. I gave you a flash of my headlights when I was stopped behind you at the red light.
Your insurance date was April 29 which is pretty much the same as mine (april 28)!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Spotted red fist at Dulux paints on Broadway

·
Registered
29 Posts
If anyone in Vancouver is interested I have a set of OEM wheels (silver but Plastidipped matte black) with Pirelli snowtires (no TPMS sensors), an AccessPort V3 and winter OEM ST floor mats for sale. PM me if interested, hate to post it in this thread but would rather not ship so you guys get first chance before everything goes on Craigslist.

A

·
0 Posts
i just got 2015 ST.
will start building a stage rally car in couple of months.
all the interior bits and pieces will be post "for sale" section.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anyone interested in a set of brand new Bridgestone Blizzak winter tires? They’re mounted on the ST stock rims. Just sold my car unexpectedly. Bought the tires brand new 2 weeks ago. not used at all.

61 - 80 of 80 Posts