Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know ryst is from GR but anyone in Michigan with a FiST?? I thought I saw one today on 696 east but I was passing and I wasnt sure couldve been something else. It was yellow in case anyone knows or if its you.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I'm from the Downriver area. And Yellow? It was probably a FoST.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
300 Posts
FiST and FoST are tough to tell apart at a quick glance or if they pass you in the other lane. I saw a yellow FoST in Holland, MI last week sometime (i was actually talking to the person who was a passenger in my car about the FoST and how it was similar but bigger and heavier, then i was like OH THERES ONE RIGHT THERE")

·
Registered
95 Posts
I agree from a distance they are tough to tell apart. Driving through Dearborn daily I see a good share of them, and still get excited (yet to see a FiST). From the front the big wide headlights give it away for me, and from the rear the center exhaust

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm from the Downriver area. And Yellow? It was probably a FoST.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I am in downriver and I have seen one other FiST in the downriver area and it was also black(like mine).
Nice! I'm always on the lookout for a fellow Fiesta ST. I got mine at Southgate Ford, so hopefully I'll see you on the roads one day? There are about 5 FoST in my city it's time I see a Fiesta.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice! I'm always on the lookout for a fellow Fiesta ST. I got mine at Southgate Ford, so hopefully I'll see you on the roads one day? There are about 5 FoST in my city it's time I see a Fiesta.

What color is yours?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just spotted someone at Arby's in Novi. It was a blue FiST. If it was you speak up lol

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This has to be some kind of a record but I just saw another FiST.

I-75 getting off at the northline road exit in southgate. It was a silver FiST. Around 5:45pm.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Weird instance again, I saw a third one in one day. A bar in taylor near Ecorse and Pelham road. Silver.

3 in one day is ridiculously lucky i would assume.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Finally spotted an OW one with centered black racing stripes a few blocks from me! Wish I got a better look, but I think the stripes looked great.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Does anyone know of a legit professional detailer in the metro Detroit area? The dealership put a good amount of swirls/scratches on my car. I love detailing as a hobby, but correcting the paint like this is out of my league currently.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Got my performance blue FiST on 14 Jun 2014. Live in northern Macomb County. Love driving it.
I've seen a couple '14 Fiestas in the Sterling Heights, Michigan area, but only one other ST. It was a white dealer car, probably being taken for a test drive.
When I've finished restoring my 65 Mustang the two will look good together.
Now, I wish I still had my 86 Taurus MT5 also.

·
Registered
16 Posts
hello there everyone!
I've got a Tuxedo Black FiST!
I've seen one other FiST on 696, but it's nice to know there are more out and about in the area

·
Registered
300 Posts
Ha! I have a Tuxedo black and I was driving on 696 this weekend but I'm normally in the West Michigan area. I've seen VERY few FiSTs in Michigan so far.

·
Registered
16 Posts
It's not all that surprising considering how new that are and how small of a car it is. Everyone laughs at me when I tell them that I drive a Fiesta as a 6'4" dude. but then I take them for a ride and they quickly realize how amazing the little jellybean is

1 - 20 of 149 Posts