Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone on here upgraded their wheels and looking to sell their stockers? I need a set of track wheels and OE wheels are just fine with me.

Thanks.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I am! willing to sell wheels and tires or just wheels. 70 miles on them

·
Registered
923 Posts
I would but I have to keep them because I am leasing... I must keep everything to put it 100% back to stock. hehe

·
Registered
162 Posts
Glad to see a lot of people offloading the OEM wheels. If anyone sells their Rado Grey wheels I'd probably be down for a second set (or trade my silver set).

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
hmmm...debating whether I should sell my rados.....someone convince me lol

·
Registered
545 Posts
Are Rado's somehow different than the stock wheels?
Rados are just the grey ones i believe. Also you get first dibs if airjor13 decides to sell/you decide to buy from him, I'd hate to buy them from under you in your own thread hahah.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Rados are just the grey ones i believe. Also you get first dibs if airjor13 decides to sell/you decide to buy from him, I'd hate to buy them from under you in your own thread hahah.
Shoot him a PM. He was asking more than I wanted to spend on track wheels. But if you are after the grey wheels (which was of no consequence to me) they might be a good price. Thanks for the consideration, that's much appreciated.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts