Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks like the AP is now available for USDM Ford Fiesta ST's. Let me know if you would like to purchase and I'll get you taken care of!

·
Registered
490 Posts
I might b ekeen in the near future if it will work with Europe spec ECU's, or if I can use the tool to load a map written in the UK that is compatible with the Mountune handheld unit.

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We will definitely keep you guys posted on the availability for UK AP's. I'm sure it won't be far behind the US version. I believe the UK/AUS Focus ST was actually the same as the US but Cobb won't "release" that until they know for sure.

·
Vendor
418 Posts
The world market Fiesta ST has much different programming than the US FiST and therefore the AP will not work right now. We are evaluating world market AP support for the FiST and will be sure to update everyone once we are further along!

Ian

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The world market Fiesta ST has much different programming than the US FiST and therefore the AP will not work right now. We are evaluating world market AP support for the FiST and will be sure to update everyone once we are further along!

Ian
Thanks for the info!

·
Registered
490 Posts

Ian
Good to hear. You have a potential huge market, the Mountune remap is an epic ail, so lots of ST owners are looking at different options.I know of 5 Mountune owners that went for a different map.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts