Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any Arizona FiST owners (or perspective owners i would guess aswell) post up in here.

So far im the only one.

Located in North Phoenix, 2014 Molten Orange FiST fully loaded.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in gilbert. Purchased in September.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Crazy, 2 Eric's one thread. Im not the only Arizona guy on here. What are the specs on yours and where did you get it?

·
Registered
6 Posts
San tan ford. I walked in planning on putting in an order because there were none showing in inventory in AZ. While there a truck showed up with a black and a white one. I gave them the keys to my 2009 e92 and left in the black one :)

Painted wheels, sunroof, navigation, base seats.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Holy crap we went to the same dealer! I went there to buy one but was so upside down i didnt expect it to happen. I stacked the odds in my favor and came on the morning of 12/31. End of month, end of year, and they played ball. On the lot there was 4, 3 fully loaded with painted wheels (molten orange, black, white) then a base model that was silver.

I took the fully loaded molten orange for a spin and then gave them the keys to my 2011 Mazdaspeed3. Couldnt be happier so far and San Tan Ford was extremely good to me, took nearly a 2k loss on the car and paid more than 2k over what my trade in was worth.

Ontop of it since i was upside down, in finance they put 700$ more into my trade and doubled my entire vehicle warranty. I walked away extremely happy and impressed by them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Arizona owners, what are your thoughts on the Recaros during the summer months? Looks like both of you purchased in the Fall. I just test drove an ST with the Recaros last weekend...they are comfortable, but I'm concerned they will feel like putting on a down jacket in July!

·
Registered
169 Posts
I'm in arizona. North phx as well. I live at the 101 and tatum. We should all do a meet up and cruise to pavilions or maybe meet there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
169 Posts
I have the superman fist. The performance blue with red rims.
Got sunroof. Painted grey wheels from factory. Nav. Base seats.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I'm in Scottsdale and just got mine 3 days ago.

2014 tuxedo black, fully loaded with the Recaro package
I think I saw you on tatum and cactus driving by a dannys carwash. Over by a hobby lobby. I saw a tux black looked brand new still had paper plates.

·
Registered
169 Posts
That was definitely me
I work there at that wash. If you want swing by any time. Ask for tanner. I'll hook it up. I have my blue fist there all time. Maybe you'll have to meet up with me too at pavillions sometime on a Saturday I may go tonight.

·
Registered
169 Posts
When are you planning on going to the pavilions again?
Not sure. Idk if this weekend cause may be going to talking stick. But possibly. If you ever want a good hand wash swing by. I'm off Sunday and Friday.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts