Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any Arizona FiST owners (or perspective owners i would guess aswell) post up in here.

So far im the only one.

Located in North Phoenix, 2014 Molten Orange FiST fully loaded.

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm in gilbert. Purchased in September.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Crazy, 2 Eric's one thread. Im not the only Arizona guy on here. What are the specs on yours and where did you get it?

· Registered
6 Posts
San tan ford. I walked in planning on putting in an order because there were none showing in inventory in AZ. While there a truck showed up with a black and a white one. I gave them the keys to my 2009 e92 and left in the black one :)

Painted wheels, sunroof, navigation, base seats.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Holy crap we went to the same dealer! I went there to buy one but was so upside down i didnt expect it to happen. I stacked the odds in my favor and came on the morning of 12/31. End of month, end of year, and they played ball. On the lot there was 4, 3 fully loaded with painted wheels (molten orange, black, white) then a base model that was silver.

I took the fully loaded molten orange for a spin and then gave them the keys to my 2011 Mazdaspeed3. Couldnt be happier so far and San Tan Ford was extremely good to me, took nearly a 2k loss on the car and paid more than 2k over what my trade in was worth.

Ontop of it since i was upside down, in finance they put 700$ more into my trade and doubled my entire vehicle warranty. I walked away extremely happy and impressed by them.

· Registered
1 Posts
Hey Arizona owners, what are your thoughts on the Recaros during the summer months? Looks like both of you purchased in the Fall. I just test drove an ST with the Recaros last weekend...they are comfortable, but I'm concerned they will feel like putting on a down jacket in July!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.