Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys sorry I haven't been active on the forums.
I have a tuxedo black fiesta st

Mods:
Cobb access port 93 v102
Eibach sport springs
ATP downpipe
White Cobb shit nob
Cobb RMM
Tints

Just installed the downpipe and it was a pain in the ass to get the heat shields off. I also have very littler experience working on cars but was able to change the downpipe with the help of a few friends. Broke the camshaft actuator when pulling out the cold side air intake (code P0013). Thank god it's only a $35 fix.

Let me know what your think of the sound!

And I'll try and get some more when it's not as windy!!!

ATP downpipe to stock CBE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
1,150 Posts
That seems much louder than normal for a catless DP and stock cbe

· Registered
1,150 Posts
Hmmm, weird. Sounds good though.

· Registered
1,150 Posts
I had just a magnaflow muffler with my DP for awhile, sounded ok, but a little to raspy for my taste. I imagine with the smaller stock piping it'll sound raspier than mine did.

· Registered
1,150 Posts
Thanks Colin. I really like the milltek non resonated exhaust but am holding off for Cobb stage 2 first . Love me some COBB

I love the way the milltek sounds, its just to pricey in my opinion.
I think I'll probably end up swapping my exhaust out for 2JR's eventually. The more I think about it, the more I want to get ATP's GTX kit, and I'll need a 3" exhaust to get what I want out of the car.

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I love the way the milltek sounds, its just to pricey in my opinion.
I think I'll probably end up swapping my exhaust out for 2JR's eventually. The more I think about it, the more I want to get ATP's GTX kit, and I'll need a 3" exhaust to get what I want out of the car.
I agree it is pricey!

Right now I know that ATP is running their GTX turbo (300+hp) with their DP and IC to the stock CBE.

And yes I want the ATP kit soooo badddd

· Registered
1,150 Posts
I agree it is pricey!

Right now I know that ATP is running their GTX turbo (300+hp) with their DP and IC to the stock CBE.

And yes I want the ATP kit soooo badddd

Are they really? There most recent video, the exhaust sounded much louder compared to the previous one.

· Registered
1,150 Posts
Your right it does sound A LOT louder. Doesn't list any CBE modifications though.

Ya I know, maybe they just took it off completely? Lol

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk

· Registered
268 Posts
Hey, nice sound. I just got one of these. Did you reuse the OEM gaskets?

· Registered
268 Posts
Cool beans. Thanks for the info. I think I'll install it with the factory gasket and then order some replacements for the next time the car is up for a catback haha.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.