Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 258 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Yeah that's gotta be way more than just a turbo upgrade. (Aside from the obvious slicks on the front)

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Video says it has ATP FMIC, Downpipe, upgrade turbo (GT25) in stock location and ATR tune

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
253 Posts
gotta be in the 230-250 whp range. Just a turbo and a tune with basic support im sure. Glad to see someone is starting to test the drivetrain though.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I wonder what the wtq number is going to be for the guys that get to 300 whp.

Didn't watch to the very end, disregard my last post haha.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Now that's what I'm talking about!!! Is that ATP's personal car or a customer's? Also interested in that wheel/slick setup.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think they said its going to be around 1800$$ for the turbo and kit for stock location.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,150 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
That power curve is much nicer on the top half! Surprised they only ran a GT25 though. I'm like a kid in a candy store right now lol

·
Registered
946 Posts
Think this just sold me on spending the extra cash on their intercooler vs the Levels one.

·
Registered
253 Posts
wow 7200rpm too. putting that motor to work. Has to be a bunch of time in it if that dyno isn't high, should trap at 107 or 108? At stockish weight with a normal weight male? probably breaking 12's also. pretty nutz.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Think this just sold me on spending the extra cash on their intercooler vs the Levels one.
I think I'm still going to go with Level's. If you take the 265whp and turn it into bhp using a 15% powertrain loss, your still only at 305hp. Levels is saying their core is good for 350hp. If you maxed their intercooler out, your looking at 297whp, probably the max that turbo is going to go without meth/e85.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 20 of 258 Posts