Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I threw together a simple maintenance tracker for my personal use, figured I'd share it in case anyone needs one. Pretty basic, it just has columns for the date, mileage, service/description, cost, location, notes and a running total. I'll be using it to track running costs over time just out of curiosity/reference. I always has a hard time in the past remembering when the last time I serviced certain items was, so this should help too. I didn't include finance/loan payments or fuel, since payments are static, and I just use fuelly for fuel info.

My info so far is filled in, just delete it and replace as needed. Or, you know, stalk my repairs.......... :D

Also I THINK this is set as a public thing so if you edit it, it may be published for everyone to see. Trying to figure out how to just publish it as a template, hmm. You may want to just copy/paste my format into your own sheet for now.

Enjoy.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZYSOJfZ5HNeEacEfK2JDGLjpYZR6z0_mui4a7U1R130/edit?usp=sharing

· Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You're welcome! I'm trying to publish it as a Google docs template so anyone can just edit it for their own use but it keeps giving me an error. You can download it as an excel spreadsheet from the link I posted it in the meantime though.

· Registered
22 Posts
awesome! im doing the same thing but in a hard copy form. i got a binder with different sections for such things as receipts, maintenance,, basically everything. i think itll be awesome too be able to prove and show the entire history of a car.

· Registered
728 Posts
awesome! im doing the same thing but in a hard copy form. i got a binder with different sections for such things as receipts, maintenance,, basically everything. i think itll be awesome too be able to prove and show the entire history of a car.
Have done this sort of thing with every car I have ever owned.
In my eyes a binder with physical receipts for service history, is far better than stamps in a book! Anybody can have a stamp made up, same cannot be said for itemized invoices and associated receipts, pluss you have full traceability of when works were carried out & by whom, and what parts were used.

The document Shmi has linked to is.... is ..............
I'm not quite sure about that there document - just looks like a regular blank exel document to me, columns given titles and widths adjusted to suit! Maybe there is some secret formulas in some of the cells!
Is that it?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

· Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Have done this sort of thing with every car I have ever owned.
In my eyes a binder with physical receipts for service history, is far better than stamps in a book! Anybody can have a stamp made up, same cannot be said for itemized invoices and associated receipts, pluss you have full traceability of when works were carried out & by whom, and what parts were used.

The document Shmi has linked to is.... is ..............
I'm not quite sure about that there document - just looks like a regular blank exel document to me, columns given titles and widths adjusted to suit! Maybe there is some secret formulas in some of the cells!
Is that it?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Like I said, fairly basic as its sufficient for what I use it for :p Nothing special, just want a personal record I can refer to and don't really need receipts for myself. The only secret formula is a basic summation of the costs column into the totals cell.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.