Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a great salesperson at a dealer in my area and wanted to share it with everyone. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area and we have a lot of dealers. At the recommendation of another forum member I emailed Danny Gol at San Leandro Ford at [email protected] and got a great price from him right away. After getting the referral I checked out the Yelp reviews for this dealership (which were mixed) and found a huge number of five star reviews for Danny, who is the internet sales manager. In general, I would always strongly recommend that you find out who the internet sales manager at a dealership is and deal only with that person and only by email until you have a deal on a VIN number in writing including all rebates and incentives. I have found that the internet sales managers are unlikely to play any games but it is always good to have all your paperwork in hand before showing up at the dealership. I hope the rest of you will share your experiences with local dealers who give great prices and great service so we can all avoid a bad dealer experience.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Galpin Ford in North Hills Ca. My salesperson was Eduardo. They have a huge amount of cars at this place. When I bought my Fiesta about 3 weeks ago, they have 6-8 of them.
Ron

·
Registered
191 Posts
My best experience with Ford dealerships in my area has been with Sloan Ford Lincoln in Columbia, TN. They are a small town dealership that does business differently than the mega-dealers I have had the "pleasure" of visiting. My salesperson is Orrin Bly...he deals Straight-Up without pressure or stupid fees that other dealers seem to sneak into a deal. I buy my company trucks and cars there and my personal vehicles, too. I never had a negative situation with any dealings there.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'll let you know if I find one, but don't hold your breath...

·
Registered
31 Posts
For anyone in the Northeast, you should definitely contact Jon Bowen at Bowen's Garage in Eastford, CT. Small town dealer who is knowledgable and fair!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Give Long-Lewis of the Shoals in Muscle Shoals, AL a call and ask for Jon German. Great sales professional who gives honest deals. I've bought two cars from him and he's always done right by me. They have 4 Fiesta ST's in inventory last time I checked.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Troy Braxton at Riverside Ford in Sumner, WA. We bought my wife's Flex from him last summer and had the best, easiest car buying experience I've ever had. I found my Fiesta ST at another dealership (through Craigslist). When I emailed Troy to see if he could do anything he said he couldn't touch it and I should take the deal. Two days later, I got a package in the mail: Troy had sent me a note of congratulations on the new Fiesta, and a bunch of Ford training material, produced for salespeople, on the ST. Total class move. He is an awesome, stand-up guy.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I hope nobody minds if I plug myself. I'm Andrew at Pundmann Ford in St. Charles, MO. I'm a big fan of Ford racing and I'm the Ford certified Shelby/SVT salesperson at my dealer! PM me if you have any questions about ordering or just Ford vehicles in general :eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts