Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to give you all a shout-out. I had a lit of little issues with the Fiesta, and one ( oil dipstick/flakes) that really bothered me. Meagan contacted me about the issue and wanted to see if I would like to open a case, which I did. I was then contacted by Tina the Ford CSR. Both have done a great job getting me information, calling me back, and providing excellent customer service. The dealership may be irking my hide, but Ford standing behind their product and how things are handled is so far exceptional. All I can say is thanks again for all of the help. I should have the car back in a few days ( hopefully ).

If anyone else has QC issues with the vehicle please make sure to give FordService ( Meagan ) a message.

All of the issues I brought up were tracked down to the T, information was provided about them, and follow-up care was given.

This so far has 180'd the experience previously.

·
Registered
141 Posts
This makes me feel confident, my wife's Fiat is the total opposite when dealing with warranty claims. Glad I got a Ford.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I just want to give you all a shout-out. I had a lit of little issues with the Fiesta, and one ( oil dipstick/flakes) that really bothered me. Meagan contacted me about the issue and wanted to see if I would like to open a case, which I did...

This so far has 180'd the experience previously.
I really have to take my hat off to Ford on this one! Great Customer service guys and gals!
Meagan is good. I'm very glad there is a strong corporate presence helping us out when dealerships are a pain to deal with.
Aww thank you guys! <3

This makes me feel confident, my wife's Fiat is the total opposite when dealing with warranty claims. Glad I got a Ford.
Here if you need me!

Meagan

·
Registered
57 Posts
Thanks, that's really good to hear!

I gave up on the dealer I bought my ST from due to really bad communication, asking me to lie to Ford about the buying experience (sync training- what's that?), and messing up my wheels.

I've switched to a different dealer, but having a real person at Ford who both knows the car and cares about customers is invaluable. And very reassuring.

Kudos to Meagan and Ford for supporting her efforts on the forum.

JD

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
After I get the car back... This dealership is over with.

·
Registered
313 Posts
:DAfter a 6 hour car buying experience they washed and brought out my beautiful baby... I opened the doors - No recaros! They washed the wrong car on the lot. bwhahhaa

·
Registered
57 Posts
And a heads up about the wash. DON'T LET THEM DO IT!!!

I paid $500 for a paint correction (plus the cost of Opticoat Pro) from Kris at NorthEast Detailing in Hooksett, NH. Kris did a superb job. His advice: a hands-free wash or do it yourself.

Sad to say, but the person washing your car at the dealer is probably the lowest paid employee and his/her job is to do it as quickly and cheaply as possible. The result: swirlys galore. If you don't mind, then it's a free car wash. But if you do, it's torture.

The good news: there are plenty of ways to keep a car looking swell without damaging the clearcoat.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's why they are polishing it with a professional detail company right now. They swirled the crap out of it, sealed the damn scratches in and blamed it on me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts