Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was talking to my local tuner about trying to squeeze more power out of my fist, I?m running Cobb stage 3 at the moment and the guy pretty much said there isn?t a lot they could do to get more power, he recommended getting a billet wheel for the turbo and a new stronger clutch. With the mods the car has he said he could squeeze 10-15 more hp and same with the torque. For the price it would cost I don?t see it worth it, but with the billet wheel and a new clutch he was saying he could get 30-50 more hp, does any know if there?s correct and if so why is there so much more of a gain and where can I get a billet wheel from. I?m ASSUMINg it?s cheaper than buying a big turbo set up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
0 Posts
That?s what the x37 and x47 turbos are. Remanufactured ?stock? size turbos with bored housings and billet wheels.
Your best option is to just go big turbo.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That?s what the x37 and x47 turbos are. Remanufactured ?stock? size turbos with bored housings and billet wheels.

Thank you, for responding

P

·
0 Posts

Ill 2nd what he said. Lots of people are running x47 hybrid turbo setups and ive seen some builds with x47s pushing a good amount of power. But i personally think it its just more straightforward to splurge and go all the way if you want power. Though i think you get to keep some of the low end power if you go with an x47. It all depends what you want.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
284 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts