Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered some black Ford badges from DMB Graphics. I think they look pretty decent, though lining them up right the first time isn't the easiest thing in the world to do.

f825.jpg

7751.jpg

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep, those are the ones.

They custom do the coloring. Shipping was actually pretty quick for overseas, a week-ish? They're also a certified Ford partner so it's not just someone stealing Ford's copyright, which is cool

·
Registered
170 Posts
Stole my idea to get my black on black! I saw the other ones in someones build thread and I knew I wanted black ones for sure. If these are being discontinued i will most definitely be getting black ones still.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm really happy with them. Super subtle, just enough that I know they're there.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I'm really happy with them. Super subtle, just enough that I know they're there.
It looks like you got the black/chrome one right? I ordered the black/white ones so I am hoping it gives the look i want.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yup... black and white would look decent too. I like an OEM+ look

·
Registered
248 Posts
what do you guys think would be a nice color combo for a molten orange?
i was thinking carbon/orange, but i think that might look too tacky
black/white or carbon/white are my two choices now

·
Registered
923 Posts
I just ordered a set of carbon/chrome badges for my car! Yeeeeeeeeee :p

·
Registered
95 Posts
what do you guys think would be a nice color combo for a molten orange?
i was thinking carbon/orange, but i think that might look too tacky
black/white or carbon/white are my two choices now
We are on the same page here. I've been looking at getting either the carbon/orange or carbon/white for my Molten Orange. I'm probably going to grab a set of each as I've heard they won't be selling them much longer (post above). I found this picture on Instagram of the carbon/orange looks good, but I think that the carbon/white would pop more and give a tad bit more contrast in a very tasteful way.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391627886.810376.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
248 Posts
We are on the same page here. I've been looking at getting either the carbon/orange or carbon/white for my Molten Orange. I'm probably going to grab a set of each as I've heard they won't be selling them much longer (post above). I found this picture on Instagram of the carbon/orange looks good, but I think that the carbon/white would pop more and give a tad bit more contrast in a very tasteful way.

View attachment 821

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
199 Posts
anyone know how long they take to arrive in the US on average?

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah, bout a week to my door as well

·
Registered
199 Posts
wow that really fast for overseas!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts