Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered some black Ford badges from DMB Graphics. I think they look pretty decent, though lining them up right the first time isn't the easiest thing in the world to do.

Motor vehicle Vehicle Car Emblem Grille

Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive exterior Car Hood

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep, those are the ones.

They custom do the coloring. Shipping was actually pretty quick for overseas, a week-ish? They're also a certified Ford partner so it's not just someone stealing Ford's copyright, which is cool

·
Registered
170 Posts
Stole my idea to get my black on black! I saw the other ones in someones build thread and I knew I wanted black ones for sure. If these are being discontinued i will most definitely be getting black ones still.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm really happy with them. Super subtle, just enough that I know they're there.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I'm really happy with them. Super subtle, just enough that I know they're there.
It looks like you got the black/chrome one right? I ordered the black/white ones so I am hoping it gives the look i want.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yup... black and white would look decent too. I like an OEM+ look

·
Registered
248 Posts
what do you guys think would be a nice color combo for a molten orange?
i was thinking carbon/orange, but i think that might look too tacky
black/white or carbon/white are my two choices now

·
Registered
923 Posts
I just ordered a set of carbon/chrome badges for my car! Yeeeeeeeeee :p

·
Registered
95 Posts
what do you guys think would be a nice color combo for a molten orange?
i was thinking carbon/orange, but i think that might look too tacky
black/white or carbon/white are my two choices now
We are on the same page here. I've been looking at getting either the carbon/orange or carbon/white for my Molten Orange. I'm probably going to grab a set of each as I've heard they won't be selling them much longer (post above). I found this picture on Instagram of the carbon/orange looks good, but I think that the carbon/white would pop more and give a tad bit more contrast in a very tasteful way.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
248 Posts
We are on the same page here. I've been looking at getting either the carbon/orange or carbon/white for my Molten Orange. I'm probably going to grab a set of each as I've heard they won't be selling them much longer (post above). I found this picture on Instagram of the carbon/orange looks good, but I think that the carbon/white would pop more and give a tad bit more contrast in a very tasteful way.

View attachment 821

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
199 Posts
anyone know how long they take to arrive in the US on average?

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah, bout a week to my door as well

·
Registered
199 Posts
wow that really fast for overseas!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts