Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Vendor
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Boomba Racing Inc is proud to announce our new billet aluminum blow-off valve adaptor for the 2014+ Ford Fiesta ST

This high performance adapter mounts between the OEM bypass valve/solenoid and the stock turbo, causing the unused charge air to vent to atmosphere (VTA) giving off the well known, but distinct sound that all turbo owners know and love! The adapter bolts right in with the included longer bolts, no other modifications or tuning are required. Precision CNC machined out of high quality aircraft grade billet aluminum and available in 4 different colors

Installation is simple and all mounting hardware are included.

Only for use with the Ford Fiesta ST 1.6L Turbo engine.

MSRP: $65.00

Ford Fiesta ST BOV adapter

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Solid looking Piece..

·
Registered
678 Posts
Are the install bolts Grade 8? I had an issue with soft bolts snapping off inside the turbo when I added one of these to my MkV GTI.

Fun product, adds a lot of noise.

·
Vendor
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do you guys have plans for a short shifter?
Yessir! Our engineers are looking into it!

Are the install bolts Grade 8? I had an issue with soft bolts snapping off inside the turbo when I added one of these to my MkV GTI.

Fun product, adds a lot of noise.
Stronger than Grade 8 actually! The alloy steel socket head cap screws we supply have a minimum tensile strength of 170,000 psi and a minimum Rockwell hardness of C37, if that helps!

That sounds ridiculously loud. Looks well made though. Does it cause any issues for the ecu?
Absolutely zero issues! No CEL whatsoever!

·
Vendor
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey guys! Updated the video, added a few clips of what it sounds like while inside the car, with the windows both up and down.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Hi,

Is there any more explanation on what this does? I feel like my car already sounds like the video... maybe its my intake?

Thanks,

·
Registered
374 Posts
That seems louder to my ears lol :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi,

Is there any more explanation on what this does? I feel like my car already sounds like the video... maybe its my intake?

Thanks,
It's bypassing the bypass valve. It's just vents to open air to make it louder. Really no other reason other than sound.

I can;t remember, are USDM STs MAP or MAF?

·
Registered
678 Posts
It doesn't bypass the valve, just vents a small percentage of the air. If it bypassed it completely, the car would bog between shifts and throw a code for running rich

·
Registered
371 Posts
I can vouch for boomba quality from my 2010 civic si solid motor mounts. Great quality, well made stuff. I expect this to be the same.
On that note, too loud for my tastes.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Nice! So no CEL? If not, i'm all for this! Little loud though. I'm not 18 with my first turbo Civic, ya know :)

EDIT; Keep making stuff like this!

13.jpg

1 - 20 of 122 Posts