Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Vendor
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We’re back with more!

Boomba Racing is excited to announce our new shifter base bushings for the Fiesta ST.

Boomba Racing shifter base bushings are a direct replacement for the OEM rubber bushings. Once installed, they completely eliminate excess movement in the shifter assembly, creating a much more precise and exact shifting experience.
These bushings are precision CNC machined from high quality aircraft grade billet aluminum and are available in 4 different colors: Natural Aluminum, and Red, Black or Blue Anodized.

MSRP: $21.00

All colors are in stock and available for purchase here: ALUMINUM SHIFTER BUSHINGS

We’ve also released a package deal which offers ALL of our shifter products as a combo deal. This can be found here: Ford Fiesta ST short shifter and transmission adapter plate package

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Got Mine and install was a breeze once i got the dash apart :) Great Job Boomba.. Very Solid feel ...

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
LOL you are correct ... lol

·
Registered
690 Posts
Im liking the combo deal offered but is there any chance of different varieties of combos? For example:

Boomba RMM
Boomba short shift bracket
Boomba shift bushings

= 30% off total price.

(You could call it the "Boomba Triple Halloween Treat" package!)

·
Vendor
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im liking the combo deal offered but is there any chance of different varieties of combos? For example:

Boomba RMM
Boomba short shift bracket
Boomba shift bushings

= 30% off total price.

(You could call it the "Boomba Triple Halloween Treat" package!)
I like the name! Haha.

If you were thinking about getting our RMM, now is a great time as it is on sale for 15%

They can be found on this thread!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Thanks boomba. I saw someone had a how to out there already but is there one for the transmission bushings too?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Here ya go:
Weird, I searched but I guess not hard enough. Sorry I didnt see it before. Thank you.

PS - great videos. It makes your products even more worth it imho.

Reactions: Boomba Racing
1 - 20 of 30 Posts