Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 163 Posts

·
Vendor
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boomba Racing is proud to announce our new billet steel transmission mounted short shift adapter plate for the 2014+ Fiesta ST

This extremely durable and high quality adapter installs easily to the existing input bracket on top of your Fiesta ST transmission. No OEM parts need to be removed or modified during the installation process! Once installed, the adapter plate reduces shifter throws by 20%. CNC machined out of billet steel and weighing in at 16oz, the increased weight aids in shifting momentum and positive engagement, improving the overall feel of your shifting experience.

The adapter bracket is designed and manufactured in Boomba's own facility, right here in the United States and all mounting hardware are included. All adaptor plates and hardware are zinc plated for durability and excellent appearance. A definite mod for daily drivers as well as autocross and road racing enthusiast alike!

Introductory price: $85.00

Ford Fiesta ST Transmission Adapter

·
Registered
556 Posts
That's what I get for ordering the bushings a few days too early.

Well, I need to get back in that area, anyway. Ordered.

·
Registered
728 Posts
This looks like it would be a hell of a lot easier to install than the mountune one!
Also the "Back to stock" enthusiasts will love it, as it can be removed!
Should fit both euro built and American built cars as all the FiST gearboxes come from the same manufacturer!

My build : http://www.fiestast.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1412

·
Registered
626 Posts
This looks like it would be a hell of a lot easier to install than the mountune one!
Also the "Back to stock" enthusiasts will love it, as it can be removed!
Should fit both euro built and American built cars as all the FiST gearboxes come from the same manufacturer!

My build : Dreadlys Aussie MO Fist Build Thread.
Great, im one of those back to stock guys. Subtle changes for me only lol.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Ah ha! Seems like Boomba has pipped another well respected Vendor on this forum in releasing a 'back to stock' Short Shift bracket. (See my post under ST Performance thread)

·
Vendor
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Easy to install, no need to 'modifiy' any OEM components! Bolts right on and providesd an oh-so-perfect 20% reduction in shift travel! Combine this STS bracket with our transmission cable bracket bushings, and you've you yourself one of the best shifting set-ups for the ST out there! Lots in stock and ships out within 1 business day!

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Why wouldn't they fit ?? That part is all the same ..

·
Registered
57 Posts
Why would you make different selector arms in the same factory? Ford never have before and if they were different then the mountune one wouldnt fit in the US as Mountune are a UK based company

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Well that and the Trans is made in the UK also if I recall same gear box no matter how many dorrs ya gotz :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Can this part be painted? Say...gloss black to blend in with the rest of the shifter linkage? Obviously keeping paint off the ball part and screws.

I'm just on the fence. I was set on getting mountunes kit but the price here is so much better and just a 20% shorter throw vs mountunes 30%? Not sure how much of a difference 10% makes. I'm really liking the back to stock option too.

Although Mountunes is warranty safe... But only if a dealer installs it...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 163 Posts