Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
I have fitted a boost gauge and mounted it in the centre console area. I knew it would be difficult to see in this area without taking your eyes off the road but I did not want to drill holes and stick things to the A pillar. After using it for awhile in this position it has proved a pain in the butt to monitor boost pressure, so I will probably remount it somewhere in the A Pillar area.
Gauge Boost.jpg Boost line 1.jpg

·
Registered
62 Posts

Just another option.... the Cobb AP :-D

Sent from my Note 2 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
946 Posts
Was gonna say just use an AP! How you like the tune on the AP? Wake it up decent?

·
Registered
62 Posts
The Cobb Accessport is probably the best aftermarket money I've ever spent. I'm keeping this car mildly modded, it's my daily commuter car. I flashed it back to stock for less than a day, probably never again. Our little engine is just angrier with the tune and I'm only using 91.

Sent from my Note 2 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
72 Posts
I have fitted a boost gauge and mounted it in the centre console area. I knew it would be difficult to see in this area without taking your eyes off the road but I did not want to drill holes and stick things to the A pillar. After using it for awhile in this position it has proved a pain in the butt to monitor boost pressure, so I will probably remount it somewhere in the A Pillar area.
View attachment 214 View attachment 215
Sekred is your ST stock, if so what is it boosting?

·
Registered
488 Posts
I got all 6 gauges running on the AP because racecar LOL. AFR, Boost, Coolant Temp, Oil Temp, Intake temp, EGT

·
Registered
106 Posts
I agree that down there it's a bit awkward to look at the boost guage. If I'm feeling particularly adventurous one day I may look at mounting one in the circular air vent by the steering wheel to make it nice and neat. On the plus side - will never need to worry about the guage getting hot because the back of it will always be icy cold! :p

·
Registered
411 Posts
I agree that down there it's a bit awkward to look at the boost guage. If I'm feeling particularly adventurous one day I may look at mounting one in the circular air vent by the steering wheel to make it nice and neat. On the plus side - will never need to worry about the guage getting hot because the back of it will always be icy cold! :p
Moved it onto the door panel. Easier to see now. Pain in the butt to mount it where I did though.

Attachments

·
Registered
199 Posts
i just ordered a gauge for mine. Hope its not expensive to install.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Moved it onto the door panel. Easier to see now. Pain in the butt to mount it where I did though.
did you try a mounting cup on the tiny window to the right of your dash?

·
Registered
106 Posts
That does look better Sekred - it's good seeing the guage size beside the air vent because it looks like it'll almost be a perfect fit. I'll likely definitely be getting the boost guage and that's where mine is going to go.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Sekred is your ST stock, if so what is it boosting?
The 2014 fiesta st's turbo boosts up to 21psi for up to 20 seconds at a time and then cuts it back to 12psi due to a electronic boost control

·
Registered
199 Posts
boost1.jpg boost2.jpg just had mine installed. it was $150 but its done super clean and placed perfectly!

1 - 20 of 71 Posts