Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Breedt is excited to share a new product, the Breedt Fiesta ST BOV Vent Adapter!

DSC_0882.jpg

DSC_0881.jpg

This is a 100% vent to atmosphere adapter for the Fiesta ST that will give your ST an aggressive PSSSSHH sound.

-It is made out of 6061 aluminum
-Includes all mounting hardware
-Features silicone o-rings
-Available in an anodized finish

*We are also working on a true adapter that will allow you to use any Focus ST BOV on your Fiesta ST!!!

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I will get you all a video of the vent adapter testing on the Breedt Fiesta ST soon.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Nice Job Guys ..

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We will get some more pics and an estimated release date for you all soon.

Thank you for your support!

·
Registered
314 Posts
interested in a bypass valve upgrade rather than vent to atmosphere

like upgraded diverter valves
Like a dual piston version that's faster? I can't think of any other reason to swap out the stock ones unless you're pushing more boost than the stock one can handle.

·
Registered
74 Posts
When will you have the the true bov adapter available and will only fit certain bov

·
Registered
79 Posts
What does this do for performance? On my Audi TT I didn't go down this route as the stock diverter "recycles" boost, as opposed to letting it vent to atmosphere, i.e. it had a marginal performance hit.

·
Registered
612 Posts
What does this do for performance? On my Audi TT I didn't go down this route as the stock diverter "recycles" boost, as opposed to letting it vent to atmosphere, i.e. it had a marginal performance hit.
This doesn't do anything for or against performance as long as you have a MAP-tuned USDM model. Boost from the diverter goes into the intake tract which has an open end and cannot be pressurized. Basically it's still blowing-off, it's just doing it out the airbox inlet instead of out of the valve.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Thanks. How about on a UK model with / without Mountune 215 map?
On a MAF-tuned model there might need to be tuning changes to account for the brief rich condition caused by the metered air leaving the system, but it would be best to contact your tuner to know for sure.

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
These will not negatively affect performance whatsoever. As mentioned, these are mainly for that BOV sound when it vents to atmosphere (PSSSSHH sound) :cool:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts