Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a question that hopefully Ford Service a.k.a. Meagan can help out with.

Does Ford intend to do anything to promote Fiesta ST participation and success in grassroots motorsports and national-level autocross events?

I know that Chrysler was pretty involved in the success of Neons in SCCA road racing (SSC) and autocrossing (D-Stock). So I'm wondering if we might see more factory support and testing that might specifically support SCCA-rules autocrossing, since many non-SCCA clubs use SCCA classing.

I think the Fiesta ST is close to being a winner, and with the Focus ST being in the same class, it might be worth Ford's attention to really pack the national results with Fords by becoming more involved in testing and suggesting preferred sway bar setups, shocks, alignment, and tire combinations for both models.

And maybe this is just a personal cry for help. Either way, it can't hurt to ask.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
498 Posts
Have you tried complaining about it on Ford Social?

That's what I did about projectors. And now that I have a set of FoMoCo OEM projectors here in the USA I have been posting it on all their social media outlets to rub their nose in it, that because you (Ford) refused to sell it (projectors) to me, I had to go out of my way to go make what you should have sold me in the first place.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'd love to see some contingency dollars at least. They have contingency for rally but not for AX? Contingency money leads to more competitors buying, leads to more development, leads to more wins, leads back to more buyers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts