Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Greetings everyone,

I want to invite and welcome all NoVA, MD, DC - Fiesta ST owners to an established ST Club. Currently we have over 110 club members with 90% of the members all owning a ST. If you are interested in chatting with fellow ST owners and joining in our club events as well as cruises please check out the link below or in my signature.

Capital ST Club

All events and activities are posted through Facebook so if interested please join our Facebook community.

Cheers everyone!

·
Registered
488 Posts
Where and what time are you guys meeting up on the 15th before going up to CP-e?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
AMC Hoffman Center 22

206 Swamp Fox Rd
Alexandria, VA 22314

8:30 AM is the meetup time and 9:00 AM is the departure for CP-e.

There is a huge parking lot. We will all be meeting there to cruise up as a pack.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Greetings everyone,

I want to invite and welcome all NoVA, MD, DC - Fiesta ST owners to an established ST Club. Currently we have over 70 club members with 90% of the members all owning a ST. If you are interested in chatting with fellow ST owners and joining in our club events as well as cruises please check out the link below or in my signature.

Capital ST Club

All events and activities are posted through Facebook so if interested please join our Facebook community. Currently Capital ST Club has a scheduled event with CP-e on March 15th for a club Dyno Day. We have already over 30 registered members attending that event alone.

Cheers everyone!
hump day bump!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Greetings everyone,

I want to invite and welcome all NoVA, MD, DC - Fiesta ST owners to an established ST Club. Currently we have over 110 club members with 90% of the members all owning a ST. If you are interested in chatting with fellow ST owners and joining in our club events as well as cruises please check out the link below or in my signature.

Capital ST Club

All events and activities are posted through Facebook so if interested please join our Facebook community.

Cheers everyone!
Thursday bump.. Hit is up!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts