Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I picked up a weathertech cargo liner for my fiST and it doesn't fit. the cargo liner is a lot bigger then the size of the trunk. Reading the manual, the cargo tray can sit on 2 levels, but since we have the full size spare it doesn't sit flat, but even removing the spare tire the weathertech didnt fit.

Does anyone else have this problem? or does anyone have any suggestions of cargo liners that'll fit with the tray on the top position?

·
Registered
15 Posts
That's not good news... I have one on order... keep us updated please!

Sent from my Lenovo P770 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got some updates. FIrst, as Hapakam said Ford does sell specific ones for the ST that sit while the tray is on top. it's a ractagular one though so you lose out on those two flanges at the end.

To get the weathertech map to fit (i think the weathertech ones are a lot nicer then the Ford OEM ones anyway), you drop the tray to the lower level, and pull the tray towards you for it to sit flat and stable. Next remove the bolts from the 2 plastic attachments and remove them. Now the weathertech mat should fit in perfectly (very snug though). The only negative to this is you end up with 2 metal flanges from where the plastic bits use to me. For me im just going to put a piece of a pool noddle around them.

this adds so much room to the trunk.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I have the OEM cargo mat. It is a nice piece. I had a Weathertech mat in my last car (Passat wagon) and the Ford piece is not far off. It ships rolled up in a tube, so it took a few days to return to its original shape, but now fits like a glove.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Guys, here's the weathertech ones in the fiesta. Like i said, I had to remove the plastic hinges on the side (now there are 2 metal flanges sticking out). The cargo mat lays flat and snug. One issue is along the back edge (where the seat hinge is) there isn't a board there, so there's no support. But other then that Im pretty happy, adds so much room to the trunk

Floor Car seat Flooring Vehicle door Automotive exterior Vehicle Car Trunk Family car Trunk Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Family car

1 - 9 of 9 Posts