Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got new headlight bulbs and fog bulbs. Headlight change was cake as was the passenger fog bulb. For the life of me, I can't figure how to get to the driver side fog bulb. I follow the worst instructions in the manual but it seems they are wrong. those steps make me feel like I'm going to break some plastic parts I don't want to break.

Anyone have any tips?
Thanks

· Registered
2,234 Posts
I have not done this but when I took the front bumper cover off I had to remove the inner fender plastic liner and unhook the fog lamp it was about 3 screws and 4 plastic push type pins. the palstic is pretty flexible so you may not need to remove it all just the fron part and pull it back to get at the lamp. Or maybe idk if taking the headlamp out gives you enough room that is 2 screws and a good tug while lifting headlight straight up.. Also unplug headlamp wires

· Registered
2,234 Posts
Is removing the headlight really necessary to access the fog lights? Seems like the it could be accessed from fender or under car.
Not under the car but if you open up the inner fender liner you can see it plain as day looking around the washer fluid bottle ...

Reactions: k757
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.