Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oreilly auto parts carries this cell phone universal window/sticky mount:

Custom Accessories 25217 - Holder | O'Reilly Auto Parts

The arm piece connector will actually connect directly to the Cobb AP magnetic mount, so you can get rid of the adjustable one that comes with it. I suctioned mine to the front quarter glass:

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Thats a scary place to put with your windows rolled down, someone with negative intent can snatch it.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you just shouldn't keep it in your car, lest it get stolen like mine fucking did. take it with you when you get out.
This! Hehe, I only leave it in when I'm parked in my garage, otherwise it comes out with me. I've got an awesome accessory for transporting it outside the car called my wife's purse :)

Reactions: timmytoast and ryst

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Im talking while your at a stop light or if your getting gas and forget to roll up window...i live in ny so a snatch and run at a stop light is highly possible.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im talking while your at a stop light or if your getting gas and forget to roll up window...i live in ny so a snatch and run at a stop light is highly possible.

Ahh well in that case this mount location may not be for you! :)

·
Registered
161 Posts
Oreilly auto parts carries this cell phone universal window/sticky mount:

Custom Accessories 25217 - Holder | O'Reilly Auto Parts

The arm piece connector will actually connect directly to the Cobb AP magnetic mount, so you can get rid of the adjustable one that comes with it. I suctioned mine to the front quarter glass:

Question, the Cobb magnetic mount has 2 slots, does this match up perfectly with both slots. Can you post a pic of the end of the arm to see how it mates up to the Cobb magnetic base? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Question, the Cobb magnetic mount has 2 slots, does this match up perfectly with both slots. Can you post a pic of the end of the arm to see how it mates up to the Cobb magnetic base? Thanks in advance.
It doesn't fit into both slots, just one, but it is very firm. I don't have any pics at the moment, away from the car.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts