Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
I'm In Bartlett. I don't own a FiST or FoST yet, but I will shortly. I currently drive a red 2009 focus that's quite low ;) if you guys see me feel free to stop or give me a honk.

Sent from my XT1034 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
FiST will be on order on Thursday for me. Focus ZX3 -> Fusion -> Fiesta. Guess I am a Ford guy after all. I used to organize autox events on focaljet for the group. Might have to get back into it again.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks like we won't be having any big get togethers. 6 more weeks or so and I should have my PB ST rocking the western suburbs

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just bought Fiesta ST and plan to treat it as a useful hobby! I live on the North side of Chicago and have put GT Altima's on it because the Potenza's won't handle Chicago snow. I plan to good to the Racing and Performance Expo Sunday Feb. 23rd at Pheasant Run.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congrats on the purchase. Mine should be shipping out soon for an early march delivery. What did you do with the stock tires? I am opting for a whole set of snow tires and new rims.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I did what you are planning to do. I have the "summer only" tires on the rims that came with the car and purchased from the dealer the same rims fitted with the GT Altima tires.

·
Registered
10 Posts
The rims and wheels cost $1700. I might have found them at a lower price if I shopped around a bit, but the Ford Dealer was good at finding them. I don't know how easy it is to find rims other than what comes from Ford that will fit. And the tires do require the pressure sensor stems.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I'm originally from the far NW burbs McHenry County. I still make visits out that way.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I'm from St. Louis Area. I'll be up there for the WannaGoFast Half Mile event at the end of next month... Maybe we can get some guys to come through... If you want details, I'll be happy to provide them.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts