Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hooked up my ap recently to keep an eye on misfires (view downshift thread) and I noticed my boost maxed at 21.98. Seems kinda high with a cobb target boost of 20.5. Is this just me or do you guys also boost that hard?

One more thing I noticed is my estimated torque peaks at 247 now. I don't know if it's estimated at the flywheel or at the wheels, however rev v100 93 I would hit numbers like 300-315 for the estimated torque.

Thanks,

·
Registered
946 Posts
I've noticed spikes within the 21.XX range, think the highest I've seen was 21.7ish. Now with the CAI those numbers seem to be a good bit lower consistently.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
That's pretty close to stock boost on these. From my experience I've only ever had boost spiking issues when dump pipes have been changed or altered and the wastegate hasn't been able to open fully

·
Registered
575 Posts
I was told by someone at Cobb that those numbers where actually errors and not the the real thing. I once got 500+ boost and that's what they told me. Boost in the 21.xx range is common

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Your gonna get boost errors with v100. I was told it will correct itself after ecu learns but i think I gave it plenty of time to learn and still got the boost spikes. I notice no boost spikea with v101 sofar.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
253 Posts
cobb had mentioned they were fixing something with the torque showing as nm or some such. So assuming that got fixed whatever it was was going to lower values a bit.

IMO they need to be turning up boost anyways. I don't think a spike to 22 or 23 psi is going to hurt anything, its fairly easy to fix if you are concerned just buy atr.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Reactions: joker96

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
So just a little while ago after I wot'd saw the ol 600 boost spike....ugh. Thought v101 took care of that.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts