Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm thinking i'm going to buy a cobb a/p with my tax refund as an early 31st bday present to myself. Where should I get it from? Right now i'm thinking FSwerks b/c of their access to their future custom tunes. Any other places/ideas I should consider? Please post up thoughts, opinions, and reasons why I should go somewhere else :)

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Reactions: focusedintntions

·
Registered
488 Posts
I went directly with Cobb because they had it in stock and got it like the next day :)

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I do like the fact EdgeAutosport has the stage 1 cobb kit 5% off right now...under $500 shipped is pretty tempting!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How? I went to checkout and it was 520.00 for the tuner with the filter.
520 - 5%=494 or so.

I believe they posted a code here in the forums for it. Hard to link using my phone.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
498 Posts
Hit up Jurrian at ModBargains in La Habra. We have a great relationship with Cobb and I personally am a Content Contributor for Cobb (read: freelance video in exchange for products - check out the youtube channel OverbooST Productions to see our how to vids. I know for a fact that we can pricematch on many products.

I've been adding EVERYTHING Fiesta ST to the ModBargains site (I don't sell anything myself - I do the blog, social media, back-end website stuff- and add new products)
We have distributor accounts with damn near everyone in the aftermarket.

Here's the V3. Purchase your NEW Cobb V3 AccessPORT for Ford Fiesta ST @ ModBargains.com
Give Jurrian a call at 714-582-3330 and let him know Nick sent you.

I'm trying to set up a place here in SoCal that serves the community well and is focused on the FiST community.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've dealt with mod bargains in the past with my bmw. If I can, I'd rather support a vendor that sponsors the forums, almost as a thank for you for helping pay for this site. But lucky for me a forum member pm'd about an extra AP they had that was new. At a price i couldn't refuse :)

·
Registered
923 Posts
I've dealt with mod bargains in the past with my bmw. If I can, I'd rather support a vendor that sponsors the forums, almost as a thank for you for helping pay for this site. But lucky for me a forum member pm'd about an extra AP they had that was new. At a price i couldn't refuse :)
I wonder... who that might be? LOL :p

Reactions: focusedintntions

·
Registered
95 Posts
So I'm thinking i'm going to buy a cobb a/p with my tax refund as an early 31st bday present to myself. Where should I get it from? Right now i'm thinking FSwerks b/c of their access to their future custom tunes. Any other places/ideas I should consider? Please post up thoughts, opinions, and reasons why I should go somewhere else :)
I'm sure you're aware, but when you buy it through FSWERKS you will get their tunes when released to go along with Cobb's. When I eventually purchase mine it will be through them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah it was a big consideration for me, however, by the time you included a filter, shipping and all that it was 585 to ship to my house. I saved a massive amount by going the way I did. I'm sure when i'm ready/want one of the fswerks tunes, I can just buy the tune or two i want and it'll still be cheaper than ordering through them.

I'm sure you're aware, but when you buy it through FSWERKS you will get their tunes when released to go along with Cobb's. When I eventually purchase mine it will be through them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: aborbs87

·
Premium Member
498 Posts
I'm working on getting ModBargains on as a Forum Sponsor here, too. We already support FiestaSTforum, I only got to this forum three days ago :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts