Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Speaking to Croydon Racing Developments here in Sydney, seems like they also can't wait to tune our cars.

It probably isn't a priority at the moment, but do we have an ETA?

Thanks

· Registered
527 Posts
Spoke to them today they are doing everything they can at crd to get the access port available.follow them on Facebook. From what I got today they will be offering a custom tune on the dyno with the cobb access port an Imo this is far better and safer than just a generic reflash style remap and can be more tailored to vehicle and customer. I asked about rough costs and I'd expect to pay around the $1500 mark and you walk away with the access port. This Imo would be a good price especially comparing it to the autronic ecu and tune I had put into an evo of mine. The ecu alone was more than $1500

· Vendor
418 Posts
The world market (3 door) Fiesta STs use a different ECU and tuning strategy, so it is like supporting a completely different vehicle. At this time, we do not have plans for world market Fiesta ST support, just North American (5 door) vehicles. Sorry for the bad news!

Ian

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.