Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Question for COBB. If my buddy has the ATR software and tweeks a killer tune out on his FiST How would we share it Via the ATR. As I take it from the below info from your site I need the ATR to share tunes correct ? Without it the tune is of no good to me then..
Accesstuner Race Features:

Same tuning capabilities as our Accesstuner Pro shop grade software
Access to a huge number of tables for full tuning control
Share and change maps with other Accesstuner Race users
Integral Data logging: Unlimited data logging of multiple channels of data from the ECU for detailed analysis of engine performance
Integral Dashboard: Shows tuner chosen gauges to be displayed on-screen throughout the tuning process
Unit Conversion: Ability to easily convert between metric and standard units so the tuner can use units he/she is most familiar with
Map Database: Free access to the OTS map database from COBB Tuning that provide excellent starting points for specific modifications
Technical Support: Outstanding technical support from the software engineering team and our expert calibrators
Hot Keys: Convenient on-touch short-cut keys allow easy data manipulation of common tuning operations
Open Wideband O2 Interface: Integrates with a wide selection of Wideband O2 sensors
Embedded Stock Data: Stock tuning data (ROMs) are self-contained inside the software itself, providing the OEM baseline tune for each vehicle supported by the software
Manufacturer specific Accesstuner Race Forum support
COBB Tuning provided tuning documentation:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Vendor
418 Posts
I think you need to open said tune in your ATR, then re-save it. Then it should be good to upload to your AP
This is exactly right. Re-saving it in your copy of ATR saves it to your serial number so it can be used on your AP and car. The Pro version of the software can lock maps, so you'll have to ask your tuner for adjustments or to have the map saved in a Race format.

Ian

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1 - 4 of 4 Posts