Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Premium Member
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've all been waiting for these bad boys with baited breath for the past few months and I'm thrilled to say that they're finally out and I was one of the first to get my hands on them.

I've made sure they're available at ModBargains.com, leading Cobb Distributor.
ModBargains.com (Now a FiestaST.org forum sponsor) Super excited to get this installed, but from what I can tell and what I can see with this thing in my hands, it looks pretty damn sturdy and the fit n finish appears to be up to the standard that we enthusiasts have come to expect from Cobb parts.

Cobb Fiesta ST Rear Motor Mounts At ModBargains.com

Fortunately, our cars are much simpler than the Focus ST - installation requires just a 13mm Socket, Ratchet, Extension and a Hammer.

Check it out, I'll be reporting back what my findings are once the one in my hand is in my Fiesta ST, and I will be posting the installation video as soon as I get some time on the lift here to install it.

· Registered
635 Posts
Cobb is offering it for $155, which I imagine includes free shipping within the US like the Focus ST mount. We're offering the same.
you beat me to it, haha,.

Not a bad price, how much does this actually stiffen up the powertrain?

· Registered
1,150 Posts
FINALLY
Now I just need that Stage 2 tune

Reactions: 94Gt5.0

· Registered
588 Posts
It's a nice mount. I wish it was just a bit cheaper.

· Registered
588 Posts
I bought a full intake, and would like an AP+RMM option.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.