Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 292 Posts

· Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm waiting for the Cobb intake. Normally I think it's will be release this month?

But did Cobb have in there project to made an upgrade for the piping of the intercooler? (Did he have a kit of piping upgrade available for bought?)

And the intercooler. Cobb have developed a new intercooler for the fiesta ST? (Is it available for bought)

Thanks,

· Registered
2,234 Posts
Like Us we are also waiting for the parts and Tune to be released maybe the end of this month we will see something new like a Air intake or maybe a stage 2 tune ;) lol

Reactions: Colin1337

· Vendor
418 Posts
Pushing hard for the full exhaust and intake as soon as possible! Hopefully we'll have some updates soon on those parts. The intercooler with the IC piping is coming soon as well (no official dates yet).

Ian

· Registered
371 Posts
can't wait to hear this exhaust.
currently i'm only remotely comfortable with the videos of the magnaflow and the borla.
the problem with the borla video i found? it doesn't have a stock comparo using the same camera, so it's hard to tell.
the magnaflow sounds decent though.

always been a fan of how cobb stuff sounds (not ricey imo) so i'm hoping for good things on this front.
i'd have NO problem going a full cobb setup if it sounds good (intake, downpipe, exhaust, FMIC, AP, RMM) ... obviously not all at once, but building it up over time : )

· Registered
561 Posts
I have been gawking for a while now and I'm wondering if there is going to be anything better than Mountune's setup...and there are a few nice mods with and without the stock airbox...very interesting...my biggest worry is sucking H20...feedback would be nice from people in the northern, rainy areas....especially the NE....and and and lol

· Vendor
418 Posts

· Registered
2,234 Posts
Well thats PROGRESS :)

· Vendor
418 Posts
Do you have a idea if the intake will be release at the beginning of June or at the end of June?

Thanks.
Typically, we release software/maps on the last Tuesday of every month and hard parts (like the intake) on the last Thursday of every month. I'll see if there's anything I can do to make it sooner though!

Ian

· Registered
184 Posts
Typically, we release software/maps on the last Tuesday of every month and hard parts (like the intake) on the last Thursday of every month. I'll see if there's anything I can do to make it sooner though!

Ian
Font Photo caption Fictional character Internet meme

1 - 20 of 292 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.